Seven days

"I think we should uh-h take some time apart" was the last thing I said to him before he stormed out of the room in anger

My heart couldn't handle this much, I felt as if I was cheated not cheated on. He's getting worked up and angry while in my eyes, he's to be blamed.

°°°

Three days exactly.

Three days passed and I haven't seen him, I've been going to work like normal and he wasn't there. I had to keep control of everything in the office and also take care of Sangie who is curious about where his dad is.

The only thing I could say to Sangie was "He'll be home soon"

Will he?!

San hadn't even returned for clothing or anything for that matter but I mean, he's loaded with cash so I get why but... I longed to see him.

I know that I am to be blamed for him just walking out on us but as much as I wanted him near me right now, I knew that as soon as my eyes meet his, I'll be reminded of why he left.

°°°

Seven days and there's still no sign of him. I mean, it's not like I was looking or anything. He could be anywhere for all I know...

"Mom?" Sangie called out and I averted my gaze to my son.

"When is dad coming home? I miss him" sangie cried and I couldn't help but to let a tear slip from the brim of my eyes as well.

The feeling of suffocation surrounded me and I realise that I am broken without San. It's not that I can't make myself happy but I don't want to.

I refuse to...

I wanted my husband back in my life but once again, the minute I look into his eyes, I'm reminded of Sapphire.

"Aww mommy, don't cry! You know what makes me feel better?" The little one asked and I barely croaked out a "What baby?"

"When uncle Jongho takes me for icecream or hugs from you and daddy! You can't hug yourself so maybe you can ask daddy to hug yo-" the little one stopped when he realized that San hadn't been around for a few days and he exclaimed "Never mind that! Uncle Jongho can take us for ice cream"

I smile at that as the little one grabbed his jacket, ready to go in search of his uncle Jongho.

°°°

"Hi!" I piped out as Ava swung the door opened. Her gaze studied me for a few seconds as if she was pondering whether she should let me in or not.

She looks over at Jongho as some weird form of exchange happened and Sangie broke the awkwardness when he pushed past Ava, rushing over to Jongho.

"Uncle? Can you take mommy and I for ice cream? Mommy is sad and dad- Daddy!" Sangie's sentence started off calmly but screamed when his eyes casted over the familiar figure.

There he was, San stood in flesh and blood. His figure was propped against the door frame of one of the rooms inside as Sangie ran into his arms.

"I missed you" Sangie squealed and San smiled down at his son as he replied with "I missed you too buddy!"

Mixed emotions are taking over my body. One minute, I'm angry then the next, I'm sad. I feel like I should run over to San and just hold him tight but then I feel the hatred of still seeing Sapphire when I looked at him.

San rolled his eyes and before I knew it, he grasped Sangie in his arms as he said "I'll be home soon buddy"

The man moved back into the room, closing the door behind him and Sangie, clearly showing that he was still angry but as soon as he did, Ava whispered "You and I need to fucking talk!"

My eyes are wide and I'm completely clueless about what's to come next...

°°°
Don't forget to vote ♡