Señor San

The apartment door slammed shut

The apartment door slammed shut. I was currently pinned up against the wall as San hovered over my small figure.

His daring eyes challenged me to utter a single word but I kept quiet as I anticipated what would happen next.

He glared at me as I gulped and averted my eyes away from his.

To say I was scared would be an understatement.

He's never heard of personal space before for sure.

"You like that? Don't you?" He let out in a deep voice.

I stayed silent and kept my gaze on the floor.

"ANSWER ME! GODDAMMIT!!" He shouted and I flinched at his harsh tone.

I had no clue why he was acting so weird but I knew one thing for sure and that was me being scared.

List of things to remember:
1- Never piss off Choi San

"What has gotten into you?" I questioned timidly.

"What has gotten into me? That's what you want to know? " he questioned as he ran a hand through his hair.

"You would've loved if that guy had gotten into you, right? You would've loved if he had you pinned up against this wall, right?" he exhaled and slowly backed away from me.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned with raised eyebrows.

Was he implying that I was desperate for Mark to pin me up against the wall? Why does that even matter to him? The contract said nothing about friends.

He let out a frustrated growl my way and I said: "Mark and I are just friends."

"Well it sure didn't look like it" he snapped back immediately.

"The guy literally just moved in next door. He was kind enough to invite me to his party wait, why am I even explaining this to you? Why does this even matter to you?! " I let out losing my last bit of patience as my fear for Señor San disappear.

Just like my fear vanished into the thin air, so did his voice. So did his anger.

"It doesn't. At least not to me" he said then continued "save the cheap story y/n." 

A scowled face was his and sulking shoulders were mine.

"What do you mean cheap story?" I queried in a soft tone.

The hurt was clear in my voice even though I tried to cover it up.

"Don't you get it y/n?" He asked as he faced me. His hands were placed firmly on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes and said "You're just one of those girls that guys use. You're like a little sex object. The reality is no one actually wants to make you theirs"

To hear such words directed towards me really triggered me. Its the truth but it didn't stop me from bitching out at him.

"Get out," I said lowly.

He didn't budge. His signature smirk was placed on his lips.

"Get the fuck out" I screamed at him.

"The truth hurts, doesn't it?" He questioned as he made his way over to the door.

He placed his hand on the cold doorknob and said "So desperate for love" 

"Says the guy who sleeps with his assistant" I shot back only to realize that I was his assistant.

"I was just doing you a favor" he said before finally allowing himself to leave.

His words don't matter. He doesn't mean anything to me. 

My life is good with or without him.

I convinced myself before allowing myself to stand in front of my full-length mirror.

He was right though. My exes cheated on me so they obviously knew that I wasn't a girl they could call their wife.

I wasn't a girl that would make them feel happy or one that they would introduce to their family.

I wasn't any good then and I'm still not good.

I allowed myself to break down.

Why did it have to be my boss?