Still keeping his promises

This chapter is over 2000 words... have fun ahead!

"I'm a bit queasy but that's given since the little one is forming in my tummy" I said, replying to San's question

The warmth of his body welcomes mine as my head rest softly on his firm chest. His hands are placed on my bare belly as the little bump made him curious.

Rubbing his hands in a circular motion against my tummy, he asked "Boy or girl?"

I smiled at that before saying "I'd be happy with either, what about you?"

"Me too!" He said as he leaned down, placing a soft kiss against my shoulder.

We had the habit of keeping the baby's gender a surprise...just like we did with Sangie...

"I can't believe you're already six months in" he said, softness in his voice as he continued "I can't wait to see the day this child pops out of you-"

"Stop saying that! You're scaring me!" I argued and San laughed at that before saying "I'll bet my money on a girl though"

"You don't always get what you want in life, babe" I retorted and the man snapped back, "I'm Choi San and I always get what I want"

I rolled my eyes at that and he replied "I wanted you and look at us now, I got you!"

I smiled at that as I let out "You got me!"

"Ohhhh! Did you feel that?!" San exclaimed close to my eardrums causing me to flinch at his tone and I whispered shouted "Sangie's still asleep!"

"But the baby, it kicked! Did you feel it?!" His eyes are wide as he moved his hands around the surface of my tummy, trying to feel if the little one would kick again.

"Yes! I did!" I let out excitedly as I stared at my dearest husband in admiration.

"I can't believe we're having another kid! It feels so" he paused as he thought of a good word but his brain only refused to help "so much like a flashback! When you were pregnant with Sangie"

Smiling at his idiotic self, I asked "When are we going to think about names?"

During the previous months of this pregnancy, San had been nothing but a great husband. The man had literally started working from home six days a week and going into the office just once to ensure everything was okay.

He wanted to be there for me, for us, for his unborn child.

He had been attentive and always by my side, making sure that I was feeling good each and every day.

Whenever I had cravings, he had always attend to them, whether it be morning hours or not.

"I love you so much" I said softly as my emotions got the best of me.