Smooth talker

We collapse and slowly, I remember how to breath again

We collapse and slowly, I remember how to breath again. I hear San's heavy breathing beside me and I turned to face him. My chest rising and falling rhythmically as I threw my tied hands around his neck.

Pulling me closer, he captured my lips with his and I couldn't help but to say "I'd like to be set free now" referring to the material that clasped my hands together.

He giggled at that before untying my hands, I quickly pulled the blanket up to cover my body as the man traced imaginary circles on my arms.

I hadn't realised sooner just how much we had worked up a sweat "We'll need to shower again" I said and San was quick to reply with "Are you suggesting round two, my beautiful wife?"

I smiled at that as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes casted over the way I gripped the sheets tightly and he let out "I have no idea why you're covering yourself up, you're beautiful! You are the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on and nothing or no one can change my mind"

I blushed at his compliment as the thought of how sweet he was when it comes to play on with words.

His eyes casted over my ring and he asked "I had some words engraved on your wedding ring, did you see it?"

I quirked my eyebrows over at him in confusion. I didn't notice anything.

Slipping the ring off of my finger, my eyes scanned over the words and I got that tingly feeling on my insides again.

My soul belongs to you -C.S.

I stare at him with glossy eyes and I asked "What did I do to deserve you?"

On the verge of crying, I looked at the man as he replied with "You deserve better than me but I'm thankful that I got to you before anyone else"

"Stop saying that!" I argued, "Stop saying that I deserve better than you, in my eyes, there's nothing or no one that's better than you"

San lowered his gaze, no longer staring at me when I say "Even if we had been in a different universe or even if I wasn't employed by your company, we'd still find each other"

His eyes shot up to mine, making four as he asked with a smile resting on his lips "Why do you believe in soulmates? Or destiny or whatever the heck that is"

"Destiny, I believe in destiny because it brought me to you" I voiced out before placing my hands on his cheeks.

"You have no idea how much I love you" I said as the man slowly leaned in. His forehead pressed against mine, our lips not even inches away as he let out "Why don't you show me then?"

I giggle against the surface of his lips as the words engraved on my wedding ring replayed in my head.

His soul belongs to me...

What did I do to deserve someone like him in my life?

°°°

I'm soft😭😭😭 wait till she finds out about the viagra 😂

Anyhow, don't forget to voteeee

I feel as if I don't usually say this but thank you for reading my book...