Side piece?

"I booked it for the day since Sangie will be at school and you need some time to yourself" San said as he pulled up infront of a spa

I slapped at his arm then exclaimed "Why would you book the entire place? Are you crazy?"

The man chuckled at that as he looked over at me, taking my hand in his, he said "Yeah, crazy in love with you"

I lowered my head, trying to hide the obvious tint of red that displayed clearly that I was blushing.

"Shut up!" I whined as he moved his hands off of the steering wheel, taking my hands in his, he said "I just need you to relax and calm that crazy mind of yours"

I nodded at that finally ready to listen then he continued "We'll talk to Seonghwa during this week so that we can clear up this whole misunderstanding"

Moving my hand upwards, he placed pepper kisses onto the back of my hands as he stared at me through hooded eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said lowly and the man only smirked in return.

"Now go on, I'll pick Sangie up from school and meet you here later, k?" He asked softly and I'm quick to respond "You're leaving work early today?"

He nodded in return as a small smile tugged his lips upward "I think I need to start spending time with my family again"

I once again, lowered my head but this time, it was in guilt. He felt guilty of not being home with us because of my big mouth.

I glanced up to meet his eyes with a pout resting on my lips as he stated "Don't feel guilty, you were right! I wasn't spending much time with you guys and even Sangie noticed it"

I pursed my lips at that and he was quick to end our heartwarming conversation in the car.

"Come on! I'll walk you in" he said as he turned the engine off.

Hopping out of the car, San quickly jogged over to my side, opening the door like the gentleman he was.

"Dudee! I still can't believe that you booked this entire place" I argued as I stared at the massive building that stood strongly infront of us.

"You said you wanted to relax and I wanted you to relax as well" he said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

Our feet moved the weight of our bodies inside of the spa as I whisper shouted "Who told you to rent the entire building? How much did you pay for this?"

"I need you to stop worrying about that and start relax-" his sentence was cut short when our attention was grasped by a young man.

"What do you mean you're not open?" The man said and just as the receptionist apologized, the man huffed out a breath as he turned around.

Our eyes almost rolling out of it's socket when he glanced over at us.

"Ohh I get it now! I'm sure it has something to do with this guy. Did he book the whole place out for him and his side piece?" The man argued as he moved closer to us.

San grasped on my waist slackened when he asked "Side piece?"

The man bravely replied with "What? Did you guys move on from the stage where you were paying people to look over her?"

My first intention was to launch myself at the man but it seemed as if San had it covered as he connected his fist to the man's jaw.

"Don't you dare utter such words about my wife"

°°°

Don't forget to voteee!

So someone's back 👀 and this is probably my last update for this weekend. If I get time, I'll update!