Stalker mode

°°°

°°°

Finally, after all my hard work, San allowed me to go on my lunch break. He even offered to buy me lunch but I couldn't accept. I was already embarrassed by the incident earlier.

Down on your knees about to suck off your boss then he offers you lunch. What is he? A young sugar daddy?! Ugh

Do I look like I need contributions?

Ignoring my thoughts, I rushed to the cafeteria in hopes of seeing the God-sent man, Park Seonghwa.

My eyes averted around the room but to my dismay, nothing. Maybe he took a day off.

I shrugged and devoured my burger.

While having lunch, my phone began vibrating alerting me that someone was calling.

Mr. Choi

What does he want now? Maybe he wants me to compliment him or just wants to tease me about earlier.

Nevertheless, I answered and he sounded as if he was panicking.

"Come quickly," he said.

Sighing, I left my food and rushed over to his office.

°°°

"San?" I called out upon entering his office.

"Come quickly" he yelled.

As I made my way over to where he was, I thanked the heavenly father and even thanked San. There he was, in all his glory.

How can someone look so amazingly hot without even trying? Park Seonghwa will be the death of me.

I mean look at his ass. It's just begging to be spanked. And that jawline. Can he just cut me already?!

"Close your mouth y/n," San said and scoffed as he looked between Seonghwa and I.

My eyes widened and then he said "don't need you catching any flies with that pretty little mouth when it can be used to do so much better things" as he shot a wink over in my direction.

"Language San" Seonghwa said and shocked I was when San actually quit his teasing.

Did he even know about the word called respect?
Was it even in his dictionary?

His narcissistic ass! Ughh!

"Lucy wouldn't be coming in from tomorrow so we will need you to be San's assistant," Seonghwa said as San walked away. Not even glancing back.

"Who is Lucy?" I questioned as I quirked my left eyebrow.

"San's assistant," Seonghwa said and I let out a giggle.

Here I was thinking that her name was Sarah or Sandy. Not even close.

"But by being his assistant I would have to be around his narcissistic ass all day" I whispered hoping San wouldn't hear us from the other end of the room.

"It comes with a raise of pay and it's only until we hire a new assistant"

Considering that you need the cash I say take the job hoe.

I agreed and preparations were made immediately. Suddenly a tall guy strolled in with a box that held my stuff and placed it in San's office.

What the actual hell?! Was this planned or something?

Though everything was confusing, I couldn't help but notice the little judgemental white shinning smile Seonghwa sent my way.

Oh heavens! If he keeps looking at me I might pass out.

Unfortunately, his phone rang disturbing his strong gaze that was reading my soul and he excused himself from the room.

"Y/n" San called out and I made my way over to him.

"Firstly, you need to prioritize me from now since you are my personal assistant now," he said then continued "and if you like him that much then just ask him out"

"Can you even hear yourself right now?" I asked in disbelief.

"You're telling me to prioritize you but ask Seonghwa out," I said as I stared at him.

"So you do like him," he said lowly as a smirk tugged at his lips.

"I never said that" I argued trying to disguise my perverted self from spilling more secrets.

To be honest it's not really a secret if I stare at him as if he is some kind of treasure all day. It's more like I'm creepy and he's creeped out. Whenever I was around him, my stalker mode was on.

"I mean, there isn't a rule against employees dating in this company so really, it's your choice," he said yet I insisted that it wasn't true.

I lied. I said I had no feelings for Seonghwa. None.