Chapter 15 -- Up

Scott was dazed, confused, and pissed at himself.  He shouldn't have let anything happen between them.  Currently, however, the fucking fantastic was overwhelming the guilt.  He pulled Midge to his chest when he hovered nearby, knowing even in his  overwhelmed state that he couldn't be mad at him.  "We shouldn't have... you didn't have to do that."

"I did not mind and you liked it, yes?"

"Of course I did.  It was amazing.  But... I wish...  Oh never mind, we'll talk later."  He kissed him between his ears and rubbed his back, trying to reassure him.

"Thank you for holding me, for the comfort."

"You're so welcome, little one.  I hope I haven't let you down."

"My Scott never hurts me."

He turned his head, shame reddening his cheeks and that's when he saw the clock.  "Oh shit, we need to get up, Midge.  Practice in 43 minutes.  Do you want to come with me?"

"I do not want to be away from you if I do not have to be, as long as it is safe.  But it is your choice, whatever you like."

"Grab some jeans then.  I don't necessarily mind if Avi and Kevin find out but let's not tell them today unless we have to, okay?"  He headed for the bathroom then and stared at himself in the mirror.  Stupid, stupid, stupid but my FUCKING GOD!!!

They went through the Starbucks drive-thru on the way to Kelly's place and walked in right on time.