Chapter 86 -- Games

*** PG-13

"I guess it's up to Lee" Zac said.

"No pressure, right?" Everyone gasped as the lights flickered, then came back on. "I guess we're staying" Lee said.

"Yay. Zac was right, you are very cute." Midge said, rubbing his hands together. "What can we play?"

"Cards against Humanity!" Zac said.

"I have it but... have you seen the games Midge?" Scott asked. "I have no idea if they're unpacked yet, or where they got to."

"I have not, but we still have many boxes to open. I will look for it if you would like" he answered.

"We could play truth or dare and get to know Lee better" Scott smirked.

"Oooh, I am SO in with that." Zac said, rubbing his knee.

"I'm outnumbered, it appears. What about you Midge, want to be on my side on this one?"

"I will do whatever Scott likes."

"Yeah, that's never going to work Lee, they're freaky like that. I want liquor." Zac got up and walked into the kitchen. "Orders!!???" Soon he came back into the living room with drinks for everyone. "Surprised you're going to let him drink Scott."

"One. I said one. Okay Lee, it's only fair that you get to go first."

"Alright Scott, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you two a dom/sub thing, er, relationship? Or am I reading too much into it? And if so, can I pick your brain later?"

"Is that what it looks like?" Scott asked.

"Yep."

"It's uh, more complicated than that." Scott said at the exact same time Midge said "Yes."

"Got it. Complicated. Your turn Scott." Lee took a sip of his drink and grinned at Midge.

"Lee, truth or dare?"

"Truth" Lee said, leaning back against Zac.

"What's with coming out at Christmas?" Scott asked.

Zac threw his head back and laughed while Lee just looked at him perplexed. "I don't know?"

"Oh god, the decorations!" Zac said. "That's a fucked up game of telephone. I uh, I told Midge that you were so far in the closet you were behind the Christmas decorations. I didn't say you were coming out at Christmas. Oh that's priceless."

"That makes a LOT more sense" Scott said. "So why aren't you out? Work? Family? Not sure?"

"Oh he's sure" said Zac, playfully.

"I... it was family, now it's mostly work. It's just easier. My family would absolutely throw me out and I'd like another year or two of work experience and money in the bank before I'm on my own. Zac, truth or dare?"

"Oooh, I don't know Lee. A dare could be fun, but uh, truth?"

"Who was your last boyfriend and how long did it last?"

"Um, that guy right there" he answered, pointing at Scott. "I guess it was about a year off and on, maybe a little longer. I dated after him, but nothing serious until you."

"I like the sound of that but wow, way to put my foot in it. But you get along apparently?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, we're friends. No worries, it's fine. It is SO my turn. Hmmmmm.... Midge!"