Not An Episode-Introduction

Here I lay, in the middle of the street, waiting for a car to stumble across me

Here I lay, in the middle of the street, waiting for a car to stumble across me. I stole this trick from my brother, shhh. I huff, isn't this supposed to be more fun?

Finally! Acar comes to a stop, and as per usual, a stupid human gets out.

"Oh my goodness, are you hurt?" The random woman asks.

Only emotionally lady.

"I am going to call 911, don't move," She turns to go back to her car.

I vamp speed over to her, startling her of course.

"Please, don't make noise," I say annoyed.

She looks very scared, but oh well.

"Wh-Who are you? What do you want-t-t?" She stutters out. I take a pause to think of what to say back.

"Well, if you must know, my name is Mystal Salvatore, but you are going to have to forget that because no one knows I'm home quite yet," I answer with a smirk.

I did not come home to play family catch up, I came home for one reason and one reason only: I heard the famous bitch Katherine Pierce is in town.

So I came to see for myself. When doing that I decided to stick around in the shadows for a bit to gather some info. I discovered: Stefan is dating Katherine's doppelgänger Elena, Damon is single, no shock there, and Elena has some friends that are always around. A newly turned vampire named Caroline, a witch named Bonnie?, I think, a brother named Jermey, whew he gives me a headache, some human guy thats name starts with M, oh and a kid name Tyler, he is a non-triggered werewolf so he is important...ish. I got all of this in a week.

For some reason, Katherine is not already dead, so we are going to have to fix that because I hate Katherine just like everyone else. Yeah people, I have hated her wayyyy longer so get in line! It all started back in 186something when Katherine came into our lives. We became best friends, shudder, yes best friends. I thought she cared about me and valued our friendship and had a cute crush on one of my brothers.

NOPE. WRONGO. She fooled around with BOTH of them, and just faked being my friend so it'd be easier and I don't know maybe boredom? But I started getting bad vibes and suspicious. I figured out she was playing with both of my brothers hearts. Yep. And there was still something off. So, I confronted her about it. BIG MISTAKE.

Flashback

"Hey Kathrine," I confront her.

"Yes, Mys, I am a little busy right now," She huffs.

"I know you're up to something. You're hiding something from us. Anddd you are dating and having sex with both of my brothers!!" I get louder by the minute.

She grabs my wrist, very tightly, and pulls me over to the side away from people, "Oh, what a shame Mystal. I wish this could've went a different way," She speaks venomously, "But you are not dumb. In fact, you may actually be the smartest Salvatore, so I applaud you for that."