2X15: Dinner Party- Part 4

Damon and Alaric drop Elijah's body on the ground of one of our cellars. I was just here moral support, letting the boys to the heavy lifting.

"Now, you said there wasn't going to be any violence," Alaric begins.

"Says the guy that did the killing," I point out.

"She's right," Damon backs me up.

"Hey," Alaric grabs Damon's arm, "I took the shot because I saw an opening, not because I planned to do this with Jenna in the house," He argues, "Now you can't lie to me, like that," He starts with Damon, "and neither can you," Then turns to me, scolding both of us.

Damon just moves his hand to one side and goes to leave, before Alaric stops him again, "Hey, I am your friend, damn it. And you don't have any friends other than your sister," He then turns to me, "You didn't say the lie, but you went along with it. And I thought we're starting to become fiends," I look down at the ground and shake me head yes, "So no more lying." Damon nods too.

We leave and Alaric slams the door behind him. We soon get a call from Stefan. Damon and I run back down to the cellar to see it open and Elijah gone.

"How did you not know this information!" Damon yells at me.

"I never wanted to know and never saw it happen!" I yell back. Apparently the dagger has to stay in him. My fucking bad.

3P POV

Elijah strolls into the apartment he is staying at.

"I need you to find Elena and then Mystal, now," He instructs the father witch, very unhappy of what just went down.

Back to Mystal's POV

Damon and I are now at the lake house Stefan and Elena have been staying in. All we are doing right now is eavesdropping. I hear someone outside walk up, Elijah I assume.

Then I hear Stefan whisper to Elena, "He's hear."

I hear something break down the door and I jump. I'm betting Elijah picked up rocks or something, he needs a new trick.

"You have to go. I need to talk to him alone," I hear Elena insist to Stefan.

"Elena," My brother starts to protest.

"Stefan, I'm ok," She insists, "He can't come in the house." Fair point, but oh will he try anything but or just wait.

"You know, I might not be able to enter this house..." I hear Elijah intervene, "But I'm a very patient man." He proves my point ladies and gentleman. "I'll wait you out."

Yes, we have forever might as well, except Elena but oh well. I hear silence and some walking before talking starts back up.

"They shouldn't have done what they did," Elena throws us under the bus.

"The deal is off," Elijah states. I bet he comes to get me next.

"I'm renegotiating," Elena cuts him off.

"You have nothing left to negotiate with," I hear more footsteps and Elijah being mad. Ok, you can't hear mad, but I can tell by the way he is walking.

More silence. Ugh.

"I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelgänger bleeds to death," Elena threatens, "and Mystal said she'd gladly follow, so then you'll have nothing."