2X16: The House Guest- Part 4

3P POV
Stefan arrives at the witches apartment. He couldn't get ahold of Mystal, but he knows where she is, and he wanted her to have a break from this. He breaks open the door.

"You killed him!" Luca's dad shouts at Stefan and does the painful head spell.

"Ahh!" Stefan yells out in pain.

"He's dead and I have no one," The father witch tells Stefan.

"No," Stefan chokes out.

"And now you're about to find out exactly what that feels like," He strengthens the spells on Stefan's brain causing him to fall to the ground.

Stefan groans in more pain and the adult witch leaves. The pain stops but he sees a picture of Elena along with some of her stuff from and an old picture of Mystal from a time when she was away from her brothers. Must've got it from Elijah. Stefan knew that the witch did a locator spell. He was relieved that those didn't work on his sister, but scared for Elena. And now his sister because those two are together.

Mystal's POV
Bonnie and I are walking towards the bathroom when Elena stops us.

"I-I wouldn't Caroline and Matt are..." She warns.

"In the bathroom?!" Bonnie exclaims.

"Gross, but cliche and nice," I applaud.

"If they're happy, I'm happy," Elena let's us know and turns away.

"Um- hey," Bonnie stops her.

I sense a private convo is about to happen so I head over to the bar. I listen in of course. Bonnie apparently wants to date Little Gilbert, I saw it coming. Elena approves. My phone rings, but I hit deny without looking to see who it is. I hear Elena's go off right after mine so I walk back over to her and Bonnie, assuming it's one of my brothers.

"Hey, Stefan, I'm at The Grill," Elena answers the phone, "I can't hear you. Hold-yeah," Elena holds a finger to Bonnie and I, and goes somewhere more quiet, but I follow.

She is moving around all over making it hard for my to listen too.

3P POV- Salvatore House
"Where are you going?" Katherine asks Damon who is about to leave.

"Luka Martin's dead. His father is going after Elena and Mystal," He explains.

"I'm coming with you," Katherine tells him.

"No, you're not," He shuts her down.

She speeds over to him and puts her hand on his chest to stop him, "Wait."

"I don't need your help. I don't want it," Damon dismisses.

"I know what we can do, Damon," she insists, "you have to let me do it."

At The Grill
"Dr. Martin. You ok?" Bonnie approach's him.

"Where are they?" He wastes no time.

"I don't understand," Bonnie is confused.

"My son is dead," He informs.

Bonnie didn't know this until he told her just now, "Whatever it is you think you need to do, there's a better way," She tries to calm him down.

"They killed Elijah. And they killed Luka. And my only shot at getting my daughter back is if I have Mystal and Elena," He gives out his plan.

"No. No, Dr. Martin," Bonnie stands up to him.

He looks at her furiously before exploding all the lights with magic.

"Where are they?" He repeats, getting in Bonnie's face.

"I don't know. I haven't seen them," Bonnie panics.

Dr. Martin leans up from her and explodes more lamps and lights. People start to scream. He then looks back at Bonnie.

Mystal's POV
Elena, Stefan, and I rush into the bathroom where Caroline is.

"We have a problem," Elena tells her.

"What's going on?" Caroline wants to know.

"Jonas is here and he's after Elena and Mystal," Stefan reveals.

"Oh, my god!" Caroline freaks out.

"We have a plan, but I need to get Elena out of here," Stefan tells her.

"What about Mystal?" Caroline asks.

I wave my hand, "Don't worry about me."

"Well, what can I do?" Caroline offers.

Back to 3P POV
"No one is getting out of here until I find them," Jonas tells Bonnie.

"Don't do this. Please don't do this," Bonnie begs him. 

Jonas burst open alcohol at the bar and starts a fire on it. He turns away from Bonnie, she grabs his wrist, and he puts his hand on her forehead spelling her unconscious. Everyone fleas everywhere.

Back to Mystal's POV
Elena, Stefan, and I are now walking around the place.

"Dr. Martin," Elena calls out, "I'm so sorry about Luka. We never wanted that to happen but.. at least let us help you get your daughter back."

"Only Elijah can do that," He argues. I roll my eyes, Elijah isn't God.

"You don't need Elijah," She breaths out. Jonas makes the fire on the bar higher.

Stefan grabs Elena and I and pulls us back. Caroline then jumps on Jonas and we take off.

~~~

We get to back to Elena's place, part of the plan. Jeremy and Bonnie are waiting.

"Thank god," Bonnie looks so relieved.

"It's not over yet," Elena tells them.

"What's going on?" Jeremy comes over to us.

"They'll explain," She refers to Stefan and heads upstairs.

"When did you guys get home?" Stefan questions.

"A few minutes ago," Bonnie replies.

"Did you check the house?" I ask looking around.

"And why would be check the house?" Jeremy acts like we're dumb.

We hear commotion upstairs and hurry up there. We see Katherine with blood on her face and Jonas laying on the floor.

"You're welcome," She hair tosses.

I knew she was here, it was the plan. We look down at Jonas.

Bonnie crouches down by him, "You didn't have to kill him!" She scolds Katherine.

"Yes, we did," Katherine tells her.

Bonnie looks at him sadly. I think he deserved it. Stefan, Katherine, and I just look at each other. Bonnie leans over to shut his eyes, when he raises up, startling the shit out of me. He puts both of his hands on her temples and she starts to scream.

"Get off!!" She screams.

I push Stefan down to them and he snaps Jonas's neck. Katherine puts her foot on his throat.