2X10: Sacrafice- Part 1

So when I finally got out of bed and put on a cute outfit to start the day, I never thought I'd end up here.... here as in walking into the tomb with my brothers.

"Let me get this straight, you're married to this Klaus guy?" Damon asks me for the hundredth time.

"Yessss," I hiss, "Now hush," I then shove past him. Stefan snickers.

"Let's do it," Damon nods once we make it to our stop.

"1, 2, 3," The boys count then move the rock from the cave entry way.

"Please..." Katherine's voice rings out, "Come on in. There's plenty of room for all four of us," She then comes into view.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out," Damon retorts.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes," She flirts. Ew, but she's not wrong.

"We're here for the moonstone," Stefan gets straight to it.

"Feel like tossing it over?" I throw out.

"Tell you what," She leans against the wall and clears her throat, "You get your little witch to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want."

I roll my eyes. Of course.

"I thought you liked it in here," Stefan reminds her of her words, "Nice and safe, where Klaus can't get to you."

"On second thought, maybe I will come in after all," I  tell Katherine. Stefan puts his arm up to lean against the wall, and of course block my path.

"I've had time to reconsider," Katherine sasses.

"Meaning you're hungry," Damon sums up.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored."

"Pfff, I'm bored and I'm out here," I let her know. My brothers roll their eyes at me.

"At least running from Klaus isn't boring," Katherine grumbles. "So here's the deal— you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever."

All three of us Salvatore's look at each other, not buying her crap.

"Let me know what you decide," She flashes the moonstone to us.

Thinking we were done when we left I was gonna head home, but oh no, my brothers had a different agenda. We stop at dumb Elena's house. She opens the door quickly.

"Hey," Stefan breathes out, "Can we talk?"

"Why?" She asks confused.

Stefan turns to look at Damon and I for back up.

"We went to see Katherine," Damon blurts out.

"Come on in," She frowns and moves out of the way.

We move to are kitchen. I take a quick glance around. Hmm cute house, mines better.

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena rejects once we tell her about our morning trip.

"No of course not. We just want to moonstone," Damon replies as he tosses an apple between his hands.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan explains.

Good, I don't want him to get anything he wants ever again.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Bummer," I add.

"Ergo, you live," Damon points Elena. Hence the bummer.