2X07: Masquerade- Part 1

The morning after the whole Mason thing, the blonde newbie vampire is here because she had something to tell us. Stefan and I come down stairs.

"What happened?" Stefan asks.

"Oh, who is this?" She asks nicely.

"Well guess the cat will be out of the bag soon. I am Mystal, Mystal Salvatore. These two idiots sister," I say proudly.

"What?!" She shrieks, "You two have a sister?! And haven't told anyone, but how and-"

"Will you go ahead with you story," Damon interrupts getting annoyed, "You're gonna love this," He turns to Stefan and I.

"I saw Katherine today," She blurts out.

"Where?" Stefan asks the same time I shout, "Is she dead now?"

"At the grill and no," Ah, Caroline I believe is her name, answers us. "I just stopped to go gawk and ... quasi-stalk Matt," She starts going in to detail, frowning at the last part.

"Skip the teen drama and get to it," Damon interjects.

"Yes," I rub my temples, "No time for drama storytelling."

"Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom," She continues, "Even thought I didn't really have to go, cause I'm a dufus."

I'm 10 seconds away for snapping her neck if she doesn't get to the point.

She says Katherine needed her to deliver a message, after useless explanation.

"What was the message?" Stefan pushes her.

Then Caroline tells about Katherine wanting the stone, something about rain blood, blah, blah, blah.

"Tell them the rest of it," Damon smirks.

"They still do those things?" I ask once Caroline says Katherine wants to do it at the masquerade ball going on tonight.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard," Stefan states.

"She's running scared," I narrow my eyes in thought, but a sly smile creeps onto my face.

"What she did to Jenna was desperate. She is out of tricks," Damon throws in.

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her," Stefan stresses, pointing to his brain.

"Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave," Caroline suggests.

"No!" I shoot her a disgusted look, that's the dumbest idea ever.

"Katherine is not getting dick," Damon snaps.

I curl up my nose. "Yeah.. that too," I mumble.

"I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball, and I'm going to kill her tonight," Damon puts it real simple.

"Heyyyy," I interject, I will not be left out.

"Sorry, with my new killing partner," He corrects himself, smirking.

"You're not gonna kill her," Stefan smiles at us.

"The hell I will," I scoff.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap," Damon argues pointing at him.

"You're not going to kill her," He repeats, still smiling.

"Oh, really?" Damon challenges.

"Because I am," Stefan declares causing me raise my eyebrows and Damon to smirk.

We all three give each other a little head nod. Hell yes!! The Salvatore's are in business.

"This calls for bourbon," I do a little shoulder dance.