2X10: Sacrafice- Part 2

After a very boring car ride, we pull up to our destination. Elena, Rose, and I are walk up some stairs to this Slater guys' apartment. Rose bangs on the door a couple of times.

"Slater!" She yells out, "Slater, it's Rose. Open up." She waits a moment. "He's not home. Sorry."

"No," Elena raises her hand in protest, "We didn't come all the way out here for nothing."

"Exactly, I did not spend that dreadful car ride for this," I agree, for once, with Elena.

Elena and I walk up the the door and I push it open with my vamp strength. A chain falls down.

"After you ladies," Rose let's us go first.

We enter as Rose again yells out, "Slater?"

Rose and I walk ahead of Elena. Rose taps me fast and I turn to see a dead vampire body.

"I don't think he's gonna he much help," I tell Elena.

She runs over to us and sighs when she sees Slater's staked body.

Rose walks up to his body and drags him away. Elena heads into the living room and I follow her. She picks up some papers.

"It looks like whoever blew up the coffee shop found him and killed him for his information," Elena says as Rose steps into the room.

"Yeah, probably to stop him from helping people like us. The guy was a vampire almanac. Knowing too much information just bit him in the ass," Rose spits out.

Elena shuffles through more papers as Rose opens the curtains. My eyes go wide and Elena gasps.

"What are you-," Elena freaks and puts up a hand to shield the brightness.

"Tempered glass," Rose reveals, "U.V rays can't penetrate."

I laugh quietly at that last word. Elena looks at me like I'm a child.

Rose sighs, "I use to just come here and watch the day," She looks out the window.

That makes me want to take my daylight ring off and test out the crazy shit I was told. I decide against that and look around the deal, picking up a picture. Elena leans over to look.

"I'm sorry about Slater," Elena sympathizes. Not my thing.

"Any luck?" Rose asks shaking off the sadness.

I the picture back as she turns to us and Elena leans down to the computer.

"Um... it's password protected. I can't get in," Elena let's her know.

"Try harder," I snap.

"No, this is fine. Let's just go," Rose dismissed.

Suddenly we here a doorknob rattle causing all three of us to jump. Great, who could that possibly be? 

"Stay here," Rose tell us. Not that I have to listen but I do.

Rose opens another door and I see someone standing behind something looking scared. I speed over ready to attack when Rose stops me.

"Alice?" Rose exclaims.

"Rose!" The girl cries out, rushing into Roses arms, and starts to weep.

Elena looks sad and I look confused.

"He's dead," The Alice girl sobs.

Lovely. Crying. I don't do crying.

After several minutes of Alice bawling and Rose soothing her, she sniffs and stops. Rose comes into the kitchen where I was snooping around and Elena's pouring tea. Rose sits down.