2X19: Klaus- Part 6

Elena, Elijah, and I are now at my house. Just in good time because as we enter my living room by brothers have their hands on each other fighting.

"Stop!" I scold.

I think I know what this is about, and why I hate Elena almost all the time. There is an awkward silence for a minute.

"Now you have invited him in?" Damon speaks up first.

"I know, I'm not happy about it either," I grumble.

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena stands up for her actions.

"Really?" Damon is pissed.

"The two of you will come at no harm at my hands," Elijah swears. My brothers just stare at him as he steps closer, "I only ask for one thing in return." Oh boy here we go.

"What?" Damon could not be more enthused.

"An apology," Elijah says.

I laugh, he will never get one from Damon. Stefan raises his eyebrows.

"A what?" Damon looks confused and gives that 'come again' look. Everyone in the room looks at each other and then at Damon.

Stefan steps forward, "I am sorry for the part I that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena and my sister. I will always protect them."

I smile at Stefan, that was sweet of him. And he didn't have to be towards me.

"I understand," Elijah replies and they give each other a nod.

We all then turn back to Damon. He shakes his head no and curls up his nose.

"Sacrifice is going to happen, Damon. Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself. Elijah knows how to save me. And Mystal will be fine too. I told you I'd fine another way. And I did," Elena puts Damon in his place.

Damon raises his brows, "Is that true?"

"It is," Elijah tells him.

"And your trusting him?" Damon asks. I do my hand in a 'kind of' wave.

"I am," Elena speaks with confidence.

"Everyone except Mystal can all go to hell," Damon harshly says.

Yep, pretty much how I thought this would go down. Damon then leaves the room.

"He's angry with me right now," Stefan apologizes on Damon's behalf, "But he'll come around."

I snicker, "We are talking about the same brother right?" Stefan gives me a 'not helping' look.

"Perhaps," Elijah whispers.

3P POV
Greta and Maddox are chanting their spell in Alaric's apartment. They're kneeling down in front of the safe, box, looking thing that Alaric's body is standing by. There are candles everywhere for the witches and Katherine is just standing there observing. The candles flames grow taller as both witches look up.

Alaric gasps and looks at Katherine, "Elena?" And then falls face first onto the floor, passing out.

Maddox gets up and walks up to the very large chest looking thing. He opens the door to it and the real Klaus walks out.

Real Klaus smirks, "Now that's more like it."

Mystal's POV
I heard Damon yell at Andie for not leaving. She argues with him, he feeds on her a little, and then yells at her again begging her to go. He then cry's, starting to break down. I do not intrude, knowing he needs to be alone right now. I sigh and sip on my blood.

Today was almost too much for me. I've heard Klaus' name more today alone than I have in decades. Talking about him flares up old memories that I do not want to open, but it's so hard. I know the time is coming. He will get out of Alaric's body soon. And then break the curse. And then die. I was just ready for it to be over. Once he is dead, I will have peace. Freedoms perhaps. He will not have this hold over me any longer.

I look down at my wedding ring necklace. I twist in my fingers. Ugh! I just want to rip it off, but don't. This is what keeps me from being found. The ring is spelled to stop any witch from doing a spell to track me down. Because I know for sure Klaus has had it done. Yes I know I could've used another item. Ahh!!!! I take my glass and throw it at the wall. I knock some books off my table. Knock my table over. Break a chair. I am having a tantrum. I fall down on the floor, banging my fist on it, trying to catch my breath I seem to have lost.

All this time, escaping him. Has just came back to bite me. Dying or not I will have to see him. His dirty blonde hair with curls. His sparkling, eye catching, extremely blue eyes. That damn smirk he has. I can't take it. I just can't.

I let a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek. I feel. Yes, I fucking feel, and it sucks. My cold dead heart, I want to just stab it over and over again. My hand starts to bleed from my nails stabbing it from clenching too tightly.

I instantly heal

I instantly heal. I inhale and exhale. Like I Elijah said earlier, there was a time I would've done anything for him, but now I hate him. I turn and lay on my back on the floor. I stare at the ceiling wishing it was the night sky, but I don't want to go outside. It will be better, I promise myself. It will all be over soon. I get in my bed, close my eyes, and slowly drift off to sleep. It has to.....