2X16: The House Guest- Part 2

Well today is officially boring. Damon is making me help him look through old books of ours. I would've rather went with Stefan and Bonnie for their task. They're talking to the witches that were with Elijah, but Damon made me stay. I just think he didn't want to be alone with Katherine.

"What you up to?" A bitchy Elena look alike makes her appearance. Think of the she-devil and she will appear.

"None of your business," Damon responds before I can.

"So bye," I wave cutely.

"We're pouting now?" She tantalizes, "Are those the Gilbert journals?" She comes over to see what we are looking through.

We ignore her as Damon whispers to himself dates. I push Katherine aside.

"How are I suppose to help you guys if you won't tell me what you're up to?" She lectures. I roll my eyes.

"Can you tell us where a bunch of witches were massacred in the town a couple centuries?" Damon means it rhetorically.

Yep. That's what we are doing. Elijah never really told us this, but we figured it out, so now we're looking for the location.

"No," Katherine answers.

"Then you can't help," I wave her away.

She sighs and goes to reach for one of the books, but Damon smacks her hand. She looks at him like 'how dare you?' And I laugh. She hits his hands back and he grabs her and speeds her over to the piano bench, hitting a few keys.

"Children," I huff.

"If it's any consolation, I'm glad that either of you aren't dead," She breathes through Damon's choke hold.

"How touching," I menace.

Damon releases her and stands up as she snickers.

She gets up and gets in Damon's face, "Emily Bennett told me about the massacre," She then turns to me, "It was a big deal in witch folklore." Damon and I look perplexed. "When a witch dies violently, they release a mystical energy marking the spot of their death with power."

Well I being a witch, partially, did not know this. They don't hand out guide books sadly.

"Elijah wanted to know the site of the massacre," Damon admits.

"What was he gonna do when he found it," Katherine pushes for more.

"We don't know," I use my 'duh' tone.

"What did papa witch and baby witch have to say?" Damon inquires from Stefan who just came home.

"Wasn't she gone? Or dead? Yeah?" Stefan means Katherine.

"For the last time, I'm here to help," Katherine stresses, "Can we skip the secrets, hmm?"

I shake my head no.

Stefan thinks for a moment and sighs before talking, "Elijah had no weapon to kill Klaus. But he believed that if a witch could channel enough power...." He explains as Damon, Katherine, I look dumbfound, "They wouldn't need one."

We all think for a moment, before Damon quickly calculates, "Like the power you get from a spot marked with a hundred dead witches?"

"Mhmm," Stefan confirms, "We just need to find it."

"Well damn Stefan, I didn't know that," I dramatically pretend.

~~~

That evening Stefan convinces me to go to Elena's for girls night, even though I threw a tantrum.

"Hey," The all greet excitedly.