*2X14: Crying Wolf- Part 2*

After the fiasco at the Lockwood's, we went home and met up with Ric. I sitting on one couch with Ric and Damon is laying on the opposite one with a drink, okay- we all have drinks.

"Today was a bust." Damon pouts.

"Yeah. How's the throat?" Alaric chuckles.

"Sore." He deadpans.

"Good." I laugh. "Serves you right." Alaric laughs with me.

"Yeah, that Elijah's is one scary dude." Alaric comments, turning serious. "But with nice hair." He adds.

"Terrible hair." I roll my eyes. Trust me, he's had better haircuts.

"Hey, either of you want another one?" Alaric stands.

I shake my drink that I do and Damon holds his out as he sighs. "He is gonna be hard to kill."

"Yeah. I'd think twice before I'd trust that dagger and some ashes to do the job." Alaric says. "You're gonna need more info."

"Oh that info is real, but what John gave you could be fake." I speak up.

"Well, after her-" Damon points to me "I'm out of sources." He looks defeated and annoyed.

"What's up with you and this news chick?" Alaric decides to change the subject.

"Yeah, I would like to know as well." I cross my arms, having completely missed that forming.

"Oohh. She's got spunk, huh?" Damon perks up as Ric hands us our drinks back before sitting back down.

"Just don't kill her, please." He pleas to my brother.

"If I did, who would report her death?" Damon points out jokingly.

"Ha!" I let out a laugh causing Ric to give me a look. "What? That was funny..." I trail off as I take a drink.

"Just don't do it? All right?" Alaric insists. "She's friends with Jenna, and it's bad enough that I'm lying to her about everything else. I hate lies."

"Then don't lie." I shrug. "Problem solved." He has too much stress piled on him, it actually stressing me out. And I hate stressing.

He checks his phone. "Oh, god. I got to go," He sighs as Damon shuts his eyes and lays his head back behind his hands. "I got to pick Jenna up. Don't worry. I'll, uh, show myself out." He stands once again.

"Good luck." Damon lets out a relaxing sigh.

"I actually might like him." I nod in approval, closing my eyes as well.

We get about five seconds of freaking peace, if you can believe it, before we hear a crashing noise and both jolt up. He quickly looks at me before we speed to the front door where Alaric is groaning with a stake in his stomach.

"What the hell?" I let out as he slowly falls to floor.

Before we can even react someone moves behind us, turning our attention. One of the werewolf guys from last night hurries over and jumps on Damon's back as he misses a swing, great job Damon, and stabs him with a needle. Damon groans and I rush over to get dude off, but Damon speeds the guy into a wall, still on his back, breaking things that are hung in the process. He slams him back and fourth but the guys grip is tight and within seconds Damon passes out.

I rip the guy off Damon and throw him into the wall. "I don't think." I smirk. I turn to Damon to check on him but the guy quickly jumps back up and stabs me in the neck as well!

I groan as he inserts the whole thing into me, causing me the same fate as Damon.

"Whew! Damn, you two are strong! Took the whole syringes." The guys tells us as my vison goes blury.