2X19: Klaus- Part 3

Elena, Elijah, and I are now standing on the Lockwood's front porch and Elijah rings the doorbell.

Carol comes to open the door, purse and coat in hand like she's leaving. "Elijah! Elena, Mystal, what are you doing?" Good question Carol. "What happened?" She notices Elijah's dirty and ripped clothes.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help," He is very polite.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-"

Elijah steps closer to her and compels her, "I won't take but a minute of your time."

"Of course. Anything you need," She smiles, compulsion working.

"Thank you," Elijah smiles back and all three of us walk in, "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing," He looks down at his destroyed suit.

Carol shuts the door behind us, "Well, we can try one of my husbands suits," She offers, "I haven't boxed them up yet." I forgot her husband passed away, she looks a little sad.

"Wonderful," Elijah replies and she goes to get them.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena asks a little scared.

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it," He answers, "Right before you two and your friends and brothers tried to kill me. Twice."

I roll my eyes, "Oh cry me a river Eli, it hasn't been the first time you've died and it won't be the last I'm sure." Elena gives me a look for being mean.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be down in a moment," He excuses himself.

"Don't even try to get me to play nice," I hold my hand up to her.

"He hurt your feeling didn't he?" She analyzes.

Yes. "That requires one to have feelings first."

Stefan then calls me but I ignore it. And then Damon follows and I ignore him too. I go to join Elena and Elijah in the living room.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us," He kicks off with a banger, note sarcasm.

Elena looks down, "No. I'm sorry."

"And Katerina," Elijah doesn't dwell and tries to catch up on what he has missed, "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. Serves her right. And yeah thanks for that info btw," I refer to the compulsion part.

"We think that she may be dead," Elena adds.

"I doubt that," Elijah smirks, "like I'm sure Mystal has said, not Klaus' style." Yep. I told my brothers that. "Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him?" Elena doesn't get it.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay," Elijah states harshly, "There was a time... I'd done anything for Klaus. We both would have," He nods to me. "Klaus is my brother," He says after a little story from the past.

"I heard that," Elena stampers, "I'm still processing."

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G."," He jokes and sips his tea. "So do you know about Klaus and Mystal?"

"Yes, she does. And I am leaving now, I don't want to discuss it, especially with you," I spit out to Elijah and leave.

I listen to my voicemails. Stefan needs my help to talk to Jenna about the Alaric thing because she was going out with him for lunch and Damon told me to meet him at Alaric's apartment. I am going to assume that my chances in not seeing Klaus are more high if I meet Damon.