2X11: By the Light if the Moon- Part 3

I am starting to get very frustrated and annoyed. We are stillll here.

"If there's anything I can do to help locate Mason, I will." Damon offers Jules.

"Yes, I would like to help too." I force a smile. "We're siblings so if one does something, the other does too." I explain to the Werelady so she knows why I'm jumping in to the conversation and agreeing with Damon.

"Ah." She understands.

"He's a great guy." I add.

Damon nods. "After his brothers funeral he stuck around and helped his nephew and-"

"Tyler?" She interrupts.

"Yep." I answer since I brought him up earlier.

Damon takes his turn to speak. "Mason was with him the whole time. Helped him through all that grief. You haven't touched your drink." He finally points out, making sure to slip it into the conversation.

"Yeah, the alcohol hasn't expired yet." I joke.

Damon raises his glass and she follows, but then stops. I swear. to. God. I am going to rip her head off. Damon sends me a warning glance not to get mad.

"You know, I'm not much of a drinker." She says. Then why are you at the bar I want to ask her, but I keep my comment to myself. "I should get going."

"Oh. Come on. Look, one drink." Damon stops her.

She smiles. "It'll help me sleep." She throws her hand up and picks up her glass.

"To sleep." Damon clinks his glass with hers.

She brings it up to her mouth before quickly slamming it down. I jump a little, that catching me off guard. Damon looks down at it then at me.

"You fools." She whispers. Damon looks put out and turns to Alaric who has the same look.

"You think you're clever, don't you?" She rhetorically asks him. I am now on high alert.

"What do you want with Mason Lockwood?" Damon, fed up, just finally blurts out.

"He's my friend." She nods.

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you then that you probably won't find him." I seethe, finally losing the patience I never had to begin with.

"And why not?" She looks between Damon and I.

"You should leave town." Damon threatens.

"Are you threatening me?" She looks at him in disbelief. Damon raises his eyebrows in a 'yes' gesture. "On a full moon, how stupid are you?"

"Guys, how about that second round?" Alaric rushes over, looking to me since I'm the bartender.

"I think we're done here, Ric." Damon's tone clips the obvious as I take off the apron I had on. "You think we are afraid of you?" Damon proceeds.

"No, I don't. That's your vampire arrogance." She stands up, eyeing both Damon and I. "But you should be. I sniffed you both out the moment you two entered this bar." She informs us. "Along with your pathetic wolfsbane." She turns around to look at Alaric as well. I huff loudly, she wasted my time then. "See, I've been at this a long time. And any other night of the month, the situation would be reversed, but tonight... is not the night to pick a fight with me." She warns us. "You two have been marked." She looks Damon and I up and down before she leaves.

Damon shakes his head in a 'so what' way to Alaric and I roll my eyes, not scared one bit. Alaric looks back at us disapprovingly before we angrily walk out.