2X20: The Last Day- Part 2

We all took a seat in our living room, interrogating Ric.

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan went first.

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later," He explains it. "Katherine was there."

"She's under compulsion," Stefan answers, "Damon and Mystal snuck her some vervain, but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can."

"Did I ever get a thank you?" I ask no one since Damon was with me and he wasn't down here.

"Where is Damon?" Elena touches on that.

Jenna look behind her, "I saw him go upstairs." Elena gets up to go find him.

Alaric sighs, "So, what else did I do? Did Mystal and I kiss since apparently you forgot to mention you're married to this guy."

I roll my eyes, "I don't like to shout it to the rooftops Ric, but no we didn't get the chance to kiss, raincheck?" I wink at him.

Alaric rolls his eyes at me and Jenna knows I am joking so she doesn't get mad. Stefan also rolls his eyes at me. We go to talk more but Stefan and I hear something upstairs. Uh oh. Damon was giving Elena his blood. Mother fucker. You leave him alone for 2 seconds and... Stefan and I speed up to Damon's room and Stefan yanks Elena away from Damon and throws him across the room.

"What did you do?" Stefan yells, "Huh? What did you do?!"

"I saved her life," Damon is proud of his actions, "You're so bent on dying, at least this way I know you'll come back."

I can't blame him. We all thought about it. Hell, I wish I had the insurance of not dying thought. And love makes people do irrational things. Elena starts coughing.

"As a vampire! She'll come back a vampire!" Stefan seethes, then turns to me, "What happen to making sure he doesn't do anything stupid?!" Stefan shouts my words back to me.

"Don't pin this off on me!" I yell back. How dare he?

"It's better than nothing else," Damon argues.

"Yeah, Stefan. You'll get your precious Elena back, for sure now," I mock him. He pissed me off.

"How could you, of all people, take that away from her?" Stefan asks Damon in disbelief. Elena gasps and groans.

"Stefan, he may be in the wrong, yes, but-"

Damon interrupts me and looks at Elena, "Go ahead, wish me an eternity of misery," He replays to what he did to Stefan, "Believe me, you'll get over it."

Stefan makes an angry noise before pushing Damon, sending him flying, and breaks something.

"Why must you two always fight?! Over something not even worth it!" I shout.

"Stefan!" Elena yells out.

Ah! I can't believe I haven't ripped her head off by now! Damon breaks off a piece of wood from something that broke, speeds towards Stefan to, pins him against the all, and puts it across his throat.

"Admit it. You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself," Damon spits out to Stefan.

"Damon!! Do not say that!" I scold him.

I feel like a mom right now with two angry 5 year olds. Stefan grunts and shoves the wood up to hit Damon in the face. They each punch several times, before Stefan punches him to the ground. He goes to punch Damon again, but Damon picks up his wood pole shaped weapon and stabs Stefan in the stomach.

"Damon, no!" Elena rushes out too late.

"Damon! You didn't have to be an ass!" I yell.

Stefan falls to his knees, eyes watery, and Elena hurries over. "Get out of here!" She shouts to Damon.