2X16: The House Guest- Part 3

3rdP POV
"Can I help you?" Damon asks when Katherine sighs and leans over to him.

"I'm bored," Katherine states, like it was obvious.

Damon sighs and doesn't say anything since he doesn't care, and keeps reading.

" "Emily Bennett was taken by the council today. They kidnapped her from her home and took her to the same location her ancestors were burned a hundred years ago", " Katherine reads out loud, "So Emily died on the site of the massacre, too, She sums up. "Does it say where?"

Katherine goes to flip the page but Damon rips the journal away, "Nope. You know this whole friendly, cooperative thing?"

"Mm-hm," Katherine hums back.

"I don't buy it," Damon calls her out on her bullshit.

"I have no reason to lie to you, Damon," Katherine replies carelessly.

"Lie," He whispers back.

Katherine then stands up, "I'm hungry."

"You're the unwanted houseguest. Go feed yourself," Damon mutters.

Katherine gives him an annoyed look to the back of his head. She walks downstairs to the fridge to get a blood bag. When she grabs one she feels a strange vibe and quickly turns around.

"Well, nothing in any of these," Stefan comes into the living room where Damon is reading, "Find anything?"

Damon shakes his head yes but says aloud, "Nope."

Stefan looks at him curiously. Damon hands him a journal and points.

"That's too bad," Stefan now plays along while he reads.

"Yeah, bummer," Damon keeps it going, "Where is Mystal?"

"I told her to take the night off, and go have some fun with the girls," Stefan smiles. Damon rolls his eyes.

Back downstairs in the cellar Katherine is looking around skeptical. She sees Elijah's cellar door is open. She scans the area. She goes to walk away, but snaps her head back when she sees the dagger in Elijah coming out. She speeds over and shoves it back in. She gasps, not knowing what's going on. When the fighting finally stops she takes her hands slowly off. She looks all around and back at Elijah confuses, when suddenly the wooden chair gets broken.

"Damon!" She yells, "Mystal are you still here?!"

Katherine gets stabbed by a stake as Damon rushes down, "Katherine!" He exclaims.

She groans in pain and Damon takes the stake out of her stomach.

"What happened?" Damon is very confused.

The dagger starts to lift back up, "Damon..." Katherine gets his attention turned back to what's happening.

Damon gets up swiftly and picks up the torch. He sprays fire around the area.

"What are you doing?!" Stefan shouts coming into cell.

"Shutting down a crazy ass psychic witch attack!" Damon shouts back over the loud fire, "Get over there and do something about it."

Stefan looks at Katherine for a moment.

"Go!" Damon yells, "And call Mystal!" Stefan hurries out to go over to the witches, that were with Elijah, apartment.

Mystal's POV
All of us girls enter The Grill. It was packed full of people all here for the live band that was playing. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, but I am suppose to be having girls night so I ignore it. We move into the sea of people and start to dance a little.