Not an Episode

I couldn't bare to run any further. I've been on my feet for days since I saw my brothers die. I am sure they're vampires now.

Ow, I trip over some stupid log. Shit. I feel blood trickle down my leg and start to sting as I notice I landed on several rocks. I turn to lay on my back. Maybe I should just die, yeah. This could be where my story ends. 16 years has been long enough for me. I'm either gonna bleed out, starve to death, or dehydrate. I lay here for who knows how long until I hear footsteps.

"Hello love," I hear a male British accent say, "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone laying in the woods."

I finally open my eyes. I look at probably the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He's tall, has dirty brown curly hair, dimples, some stubble, and the most bluest eyes I've ever seen. Maybe I'm in heaven now? Hmm, either that or I am just hallucinating now before I die. I close my eyes back.

"Just waiting to die," I shrug.

"I don't follow," The gorgeous man laughs.

"Well, I guess I'll tell you since what the hell? I've been running for days, I've lost track of how long exactly. I tripped, fell, and now I'm bleeding. So I decided to just lay here until I die," I explain to the stranger.

"So you've given up then?" He gathers.

"Yup," I pop the p.

"But there is so much the world has to offer," He seems to bargain my own life with me.

"I don't give a damn. I just want food, water, and sleep, oh and a bath, yeah that too," I just ramble away. I guess being on the brink of death makes a person chatty.

"You're a feisty one," He chuckles.

His accent was like music to my ears. I open my eyes and see his bright smile and dimples shine.

"Are you enjoying this?" I scoff.

He holds up his fingers and makes the 'a little bit' motion. I roll my eyes.

"Well run along. I am sure you have places to be," I wave him off with my hand.

"Actually," He says as he sits down on the log I tripped over, "I am free. I was looking for a drink when I smelled you and now here I am," He motions around him to the woods. "I will still take that drink then and you will remember nothing. Now don't speak," He tries to compel me? I think thats what it's called. But Emily made an ankle bracket with vervain, so I can't be compelled.

"Oh so you're a vampire," I nod weakly.

His eyes widen for a moment, I guess I caught him off guard.

"You know about vampires, can't be compelled, and are not even terrified? I must say you are something else... I didn't catch your name?" He smirks.

"Yeah, cause I didn't toss it to you. Have you never been told not to give your name to strangers?" I ask, more a rhetorical question.

"My name is Klaus Mikaelson," He introduces himself with such pride, "Now we aren't strangers, love."

"Fine," I groan, "Since this will be the only time we speak..." I trail off and let out a sigh, "Mystal Salvatore," I give him my name. He reaches out for my hand and kisses the top of it.

"What a pleasure to meet you," He smirks once again, "And I don't believe this will be the only time we speak."

I gasp, loudly, almost launching myself out of bed.

Why was I dreaming about the first time I met Klaus forever ago?... Whatever. I sink back into my pillow.

Today I need some answers. Answers about that I may be a hybrid? Well, I'm a girl sooo hybridess? When I arrived home I passed out and was told it's time. Time for what exactly?

Well, when I died human and transitioned into a vampire a lot of witches on "the other side" fucked with me. Said I would be the only half-vampire, half-witch. I, technically, was witch when I was human. It's just none of us Salvatore's knew because we didn't tap into the magic. Never bothered me since I'm a vampire and all, but yeahhhh, long story short. I was going to deal with this after the whole Katherine situation, but since that went completely sideways, no time like the present, right?

Flashback:
I wake up and look all around me. All I see blackness. I guess this is what dying feels like. I jump when I hear whispers.

"Hello?" I call out.

"My child," I woman's voice speaks, "Us witches here, on the other side, have found what we need to make another one of nature's loopholes."

"Who's there? What the hell are you talking about?" I ask the woman who I cannot see.

"A half-vampire, half-witch like this has never been created before. But you are involved with Originals, you're a Salvatore, and you will play a very important role in nature's balance. We are unlocking this gift for you. You will be one of THE most powerful creatures to exist. You will have it all. All the vampire qualities and the ability to do magic. But, no creature can be completely invincible. Wood and vervain will still harm you. Fire can still hurt you, but not destroy you. And you will no longer need your daylight ring. A wooden stake will not kill you either. But a werewolf bite, that will kill you right away. Because that is the only supernatural being you are not, the cure will not work on you. The best news is you can tap into magic even as a vampire. When you return to your hometown someday, when will be able to begin."

I shake my head from the flashback. I almost forgot about that and passing out when I returned home. It's probably all just a lie. Witches screwing with me and all. But there is a dear witch right here in town who I can always look to for magical help. Problem is I don't like help.... ALRIGHT, I snap myself out of it, enough dwelling on the past for one day.