2X09: Katerina- Part 2

"Stefan know you're here?" She directs her question towards Elena.

"I brought you some things," Elena ignores her question.

"You came to bribe me?" Katherine seems surprised.

"I know right. I didn't get it either," I laugh.

Elena gives me a look.

"What is it that you want?" Katherine asks, harsher than before.

Elena tosses something down, "I want you to tell me about Klaus."

Ugh. I almost forgot why we were here. Why did I come again?

Katherine perks up, "Mmm. You've been busy. Did this one spill anything?" She points to me.

"What do you think?" I roll my eyes at her.

"I also brought you this," Elena gets out a big book, "It's your family history. I've read it. It says in here that the family line ended with you."

She read that whole thing? Katherine doesn't look too pleased.

"Obviously that's not true," Elena adds.

Katherine scoffs, "You think that if you brought me some family keepsake, that'd I'd open up?"

"I hope you have a better plan than just this," I lean over and whisper to Elena.

She puts the book down and reaches for something else. "I also brought you this." She holds up a water bottle filled with blood.

Ah, she is smarter than I thought after all. Katherine speeds towards us but gets pushed back by the barrier.

"You don't look so good," Elena taunts. I already made that joke, but whatever. "How long before you body shuts down? 10, 20 years? Must be painful to desiccate and mummify. I can't even imagine."

"Neither can I," I taunt as well placing my hand over my heart. Elena looks at me, "What I wanted to play too," I shrug.

Katherine looks defeated now and sits down on the ground. Elena does the same It's like dirt and sand, ugh, but fine. Elena pours some blood into a tiny clear cup. Katherine starts to gasp. Elena places it down and grabs a stick to push it over to her.

"You have the Petrova fire," Katherine speaks in an accent and picks up the cup. She takes it like a shot and breathes heavily.

"More blood?" Elena asks bluntly.

Katherine places the cup back down and Elena moves it back to us with her stick.

"It's a long story, Klaus and I," Katherine starts off. Boy do I relate so hard to that statement. "Goes all the way back to England, 1492, after I left Bulgaria. Or was thrown out."

"Thrown out?" Elena is taken a back. I would throw her out too.

"My family, your true ancestors...they disowned me. My indiscretions were not tolerated at that time," Her words are laced with venom, "I had a baby out of wedlock. The shame," She adds with sarcasm.

"It was kept secret?" Elena puts together.

Mm-hmm," Katherine muses, "My baby was given away. I was banished to England, and I had to learn to adjust. So I quickly became English," She says that part in a British accent, before going back to normal, "It was there that I caught the eye of the nobleman named Klaus." I've heard this story before, but forgot most of it so I was intrigued. Elena looks at me when his name is said. "I was taken with him at first, until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me... and then I ran like hell."

Katherine then tells us how she ran in the woods, Elijah and some men were yelling for her, then Trevor, may he Rest In Peace, told her to go to a cottage.

"So..." Elena interrupts as she stands, "What did Klaus want?" His name sends shivers down my spine. Damn it.

"Same thing that he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse," Katherine responds.

"By sacrificing the Petrova doppelgänger," Elena finishes.

Now that I don't mind. But then again I don't want him to get what he wants. I'm torn. No screw him. He shouldn't get what he wants, even if that means I'm stuck with both dopplebitches.

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body," Katherine puts it so dramatically.

"Boo hoo," I interrupt this time. What is this, sympathy for Katherine day?

~~~

3P POV
"Alright Rosebud," Damon interrupts her weeping, "Guess it's just us," He refers to his sister being out. "I need some answers."

Rose sighs and stands up.

"Oh, please don't tell me you're crying cause your buddy Trevor lost his head," Damon is kinda disgusted.

"You always been this sensitive?" Rose let's out a chuckle and wipes her eyes with a tissue.

"There's a little vampire switch you can pfft for this very reason," Damon educates like she doesn't already know, "Takes the emotion out of it," He whispers that part for fun.

"Yeah, you switch yours, I'll switch mine," She pokes at Damon.

"Is that a dig?" Damon scrunches up his face

"It's an observation. Being in love with your brothers girlfriend must be difficult," Rose pries.

"I'm not in love with anyone," Damon says matter-of-factly.

"You wanna try that again," Rose doesn't buy into his bullshit.

Damon speeds over to her, "Don't get on my bad side."

"Then show me your good side," Rose shoot back.

Damon acts like he was gonna reply, but then changes the subject, "How do I find Klaus?"

"You don't find Klaus. He find you," She informs.

"Come on," Damon whines, "Somebody's gotta know somebody who knows where he is right? I mean my sister knows him somehow."

"She's hard to crack that one," Rose chuckles. "Add another 200 somebodies to that, and you're still not even close," Rose let's him down.

"Humor me. You got in touch with Elijah. How'd you do it?" Damon makes a valid claim.

"Through a very low somebody on the totem pole." Damon shakes his head for her to continue, causing Rose to roll her eyes, "A guy named Slater in Richmond."

"Perfect. I'll drive," Damon is now satisfied.

"No. You forget not all of us can do sun," She reminds him of his luxury.

Damon looks outside for a moment and back to her, "Then you drive. Come on," He heads out not taking no for an answer