2X16: The House Guest- Part 1

I didn't get much sleep last night after Katherine came back, so I am up and adman too early, sipping blood with Damon in our living, ignoring hearing Stefan and Elena upstairs.

"Good morning Damon and Mystal," Elena greets us, now downstairs.

He smirks at her and I just roll my eyes. Damon then speeds over to her and grabs her by the throat. Omg, is that Katherine? I am a fool. I speed over with him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks angrily

"Thought we told you to leave," I add.

"What is your problem?" She chokes out.

"Your wearing her clothes? Like that's gonna work," Damon seethes.

"You think I'm Katherine?" She acts innocently.

"Obviously, we don't just jump people for fun," I deadpan.

"Why would you think? Katherine's in the tomb!" She exclaims, we just look at her, "Isn't she?!"

Stefan rushes in and we all look over at him, "What the hell's going on here?"

"I don't know you tell me," Elena hesitates, "Is Katherine in the tomb or not?"

I made a yikes face. Stefan look at us then speed off upstairs, Elena in tow.

I listen upstairs and hear Katherine say, "It's getting really easy being you." Meaning that it was her downstairs trying to fool us.

Damon and I join Stefan and Elena in Stefan's bedroom.

"What is she doing here?" Elena is pissed off, get in line.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb," Damon explains.

"Much to our disliking," I mumble.

"How is that possible?" Stefan exclaims.

"He's an Original, they have all sorts of special skills," Katherine speaks up.

" Unfortunately, and I didn't know that was one of them," I confirm.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here," Elena demands.

"For once, I agree with Elena," I smirk.

"You need me, Elena and Mystal, you all do," Katherine implies.

"The hell I do," I scoff and the same time Stefan scoffs, "Like hell." Awww jinx, kinda.

"We all want the same thing-Klaus dead," She fights for herself.

Well she is not wrong there. I've been waiting for the  that happens, assuming it ever would. But here we are.

Katherine keeps talking, "Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off," She insults. Rude.

"We don't need your help and we don't want it," Elena stands up for her and I.

"Ditto," I raise my finger.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you," Katherine spits out, "Do you know where Klaus?" She questions the room. I don't because I never wanted to, "When he's coming? What he looks like? Oh wait, Mystal doesss," She taunts.

"If you know something say it or get out," Damon loses his patience, and I am right along with him.

"Fine. Then I'll just go to the Grill and have some lunch. Maybe Aunt Jenna's free for a bite," She threatens. Elena looks disgusted.

~~~

After the "meeting", Elena and Stefan leave for school. Elena invited me to a girls night, I told her I'd see. I was going to go back to bed when I hear a noise in the cellar. I speed down to see Damon spraying fire at Elijah. I roll my eyes, it's not going to do any damage.

"Mmm, burning flesh," Katherine joins us. Damon looks at Elijah's body confused. "If you're trying to get the dagger back, you're wasting your time."

"He's indestructible," I finish and pat Damon's shoulder.

"No kidding," He raises his eyebrows.

"How do you know so much about Original vampires?" He walks over to us with his torch.

"I was married to Klaus, in case you forgot," I mumble.

"Oh that's right, and how the hell did you manage that?" Damon mutters, I glare at him, so he turns to Katherine, "And you?"

"Spend 500 years running from one," She sighs.

"So when we told you our plan to kill Elijah, why didn't you warn us that we'd die if we used a dagger on him," Damon wonders.

"Oh, there's so many rules. It's all so confusing," She acts distraught, "Plus, I figured Mystal might've known. I mean come on Mys, you aren't serving your purpose."

"Did you know either of us would die?" Damon is picking at a wound.

"Did Elijah tell you his plan? Did he have a dagger to kill Klaus with?" Katherine ignores him.

"Why are you still here?" I pipe up, annoyed.

"Because you haven't forcibly removed me," She points out.

"Well if that's all it takes..." I trial off and turn to Damon. He nods and holds up his torch to her.

She scoffs, "You wouldn't," Dripping with confidence.

"Oh, we would," Damon remarks and steps closer.

"Damon, Mystal, be smart," She gulps and looks a little scared, "I want Klaus dead just as much as you both do," She sweet talks, "More," She rushes out.

I snort, "Um, most def not more than me."

"If I wasn't being honest about helping, I'd be long gone by now. Ok?" Katherine validates, "You can hate me, but we want the same thing. And you know... I always get what I want," She gets cocky.

Screw you bitchhh, I think in my head. I'll kill her. Damon puts down the torch and frowns. She sighs relief and goes to exit, but pauses and winks at me and taps Damon.

"I wanted out of the tomb, didn't matter who paid the price," She clears up, "Of course I knew that one of you would die." I was not surprised. Damon furrows his brows together.