2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 2

Stefan groans, coming to. He tries to reach for the wooden stake that's broke off in his back. He looks around us.

"No," He whispers when he sees Jenna's dead body, "I'm so sorry," He whispers to Elena.

I look over to see Greta pouring more blood in a bowl type thing. She is doing the spell and Klaus looks in awe, very excited. You know, Elena becoming a vampire may not even work because of the spell.

"Shh," Elena holds her finger up to her lips, "Are they gonna kill him?" She whispers to us. They better. Stefan mouths back 'yes'.

Klaus walks over to Elena, "It's time."

He holds out his hand for her. She just gets up and storms past him. He looks a little mad by that. They walk over to the big rock Greta and Jenna are on. Klaus takes Elena face and turns it so she looks at him. Stefan groans trying to get up. I might as well just lay here.

"Thank you, Elena" Klaus sounds like he genuinely meant it.

"Go to hell," Elena seethes to him. Ha!

Stefan falls back down to weak to stand. See, that's why I stayed down. Klaus bites down on Elena neck and starts to drink, just like he is suppose to do.

"No," Stefan groans.

"Hey, we can't do anything about it," I whisper to him.

Elena drops dead to the ground. Klaus' vampire eyes are out now and blood drips from his mouth. The fire from the bowl stops. Klaus inhales and exhales loudly.

He steps down, "I can feel it," He basks in his glory, "It's happening," he looks up to the moon, "I did it Mystal." He bones start to crack and he groans. "Yes. Yes."

He then screams and gets thrown back. The fire starts back up. Greta looks surprised. It's Bonnie! Thank god! Now I will never know what he wanted with me or what he was gonna do. Oh, I could kiss you right now Bonnie Bennett. She emerges from the woods chanting. The sky flashes. Damon comes up behind Greta and snaps her neck. Good. Damon then picks Elena up bridal style. She is still out cold. I don't think it worked.

"No," Klaus is furious, "You were dead!"

She yells and pushes her hands forward. Fire shoots out and Klaus screams in pain. I have waited so long for this. Damon brings Elena and lays her down by Stefan and helps me up to my feet. At least I can stand now, but I'm still a tad shaky.

"Wake up, Elena," Stefan tells her. Damon gets the wood piece out of Stefan's back, "I need you to get her out of here," Stefan points to Elena, telling Damon to take her away.

"What about you and Mystal?" Damon asks.

"I'm not leaving until he's dead," Stefan declares.

I cross my arms, "Same.

"Go," We tell him tell Damon at the same time.

Stefan gets up and Damon scoops Elena up in her arms. Bonnie keeps doing the spell. Trees move in the wind. Klaus is still screaming. He moves himself to lean against a rock as Elijah slowly makes his way over to him. Bonnie stops her spell.

"Elijah," Klaus says in shock.

"Hello, brother," Elijah greets.

Stefan and Bonnie slowly walk towards them. I stand right behind Elijah so Klaus can see me as he dies. Elijah stabs his hand into Klaus' chest.

"Bye Klaus," I wave and smirk, "It's been one hell of a ride."

"Mystal," Klaus' voice cracks.

"In the name of our family, which includes Mystal, Niklaus..." Elijah says his last words.

It really means something to me that he still considers me family. Elijah shoves his hand further in.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus rushes out. What the fuck did he just say?

Elijah's face falls, "What?"

"Their bodies are safe," Klaus informs.

"Elijah, he's lying!" I shout. He always lies.

"If you kill me, you'll never find them," Klaus warns.

"Elijah!" Stefan yells as Elijah stops his torment, "Don't listen to him."

"Elijah," Klaus gains Elijah's attention back, "I can take you to them. I give you my word... brother."

"No! Elijah, his word means nothing!" I shout, starting to panic.

"Do it and I'll take you both out," Bonnie threatens.

"You'll die," Elijah points out.

"I don't care," Bonnie sounds confident.

"Elijah, don't. I would love that more than anything, but you can't listen him," I try to talk some sense into him.

I would love to have them back. They were my family too. I had them when I couldn't have my own brothers. Elijah looks between Bonnie, Klaus, and I. He looks down at Klaus who was shuddering and then up to Stefan who looks stressed out.

"I'm sorry," Elijah says. No...

"No!" Stefan screams. Elijah grabs Klaus and I and speeds off. That son of a bitch grabbed me!!!

3P POV-The next day of the sacrifice
"We are going head back to the house. And we will find Mystal," Stefan walks up to Damon after they finished Jenna's funeral.

"I think I'll skip the coffee and tea cakes," Damon tells him, "Tell me when you find Mystal."

"Damon, Elena need us right now. Mystal needs us to look for her," Stefan informs, "All of us."

"And then what's the plan, Stefan?" Damon questions him, "The curse is broken. How does one go about killing an all-powerful wolf vamp, and his two-faced older brother? Who ran off with our sister."

"I have no idea," Stefan comes by honestly.

"We need to get an idea. Fast," Damon declares.

"I'm not gonna let Elena lose anybody else," Stefan claims.

"I wouldn't make any promises, brother," Damon rejects.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Stefan doesn't follow.

"Tyler Lockwood bit me," Damon fesses up and shows his brother his purple infected arm. Stefan couldn't believe it. "It's actually more of a nip, really, but there it is."

Stefan walks closer to take a better look, "We'll find something. A cure."

"There's no cure, Stefan," Damon halts him and looks away.

Stefan tears up, "We kept Elena human, right? We found the way when there was no way," Stefan gives hope. "Hey," He nudges Damon, "I will do this."

Damon doesn't have the same optimism, "You want to do something for me? Keep this from Elena. Last thing she needs is another grave to mourn. And find Mystal, then keep it from her to."

Stefan looks heart broken as Damon pats him and takes off.