2X15:Dinner Party- Part 1

I was rudely woken up by Damon's rude ass screaming at me to come to his room so I could be in there while he called Stefan.... 

"Damonnn." I groan, entering his room that I felt like I just left. "I need my beauty sleep, this-" I wave my hand in front of my face. "Doesn't just happen."

He waves me off and dials. I jump as something moves out of the corner of my eye, quickly relaxing when I realize it's that news lady standing in front of the mirror. Ugh, she gave me a heart attack! I've had enough surprises in this house to last me the next century.

"What's going on?" Stefan picks up finally after several rings. Took him long enough.

"Well, I showered, I shaved," Damon the turns to Andie, "Had breakfast." I pretend to throw up, but I might actually to do it. "Woke baby sis up. Very relaxed."

"Yes, much to my dismay!" I make my presence known to Stefan and shove Damon before throwing myself the bed.

"That makes one of us." Stefan refers to the relaxed part, ignoring the rest. Wow didn't even say hi. Rude.

"I did hear one piece of good news, though. Tyler Lockwood ran away from home last night." Damon reveals as he moves over to Amy? Allie? And places his hands on her shoulders, guiding her to the door. She smiles at me on her way by which I don't return. Bitch do I look like I'm in a good mood?

"That's new news to me as well." I speak up. "Oh well, one less problem off our hands." I throw my hands up. Good riddance, am I right?

"How do you know?" Stefan asks. Yes, how does he know?

"Hey." Damon whispers to new lady as she leaves, before answering Stefan. "Well, I heard it from Sheriff Forbes, who heard it from a very distraught Carol Lockwood, thus, ending our werewolf, brining us to...."

"Killing Elijah." Stefan finishes. I clap smally, now we're talking.

"Exactly." Damon smirks as he picks up the dagger, tossing it around in his hand.

"Well, it's not going to be easy. He's crafty." Stefan ruins my moment of joy.

"Well, I'm craftier." I grumble.

"And we've got a crafty little dagger." Damon adds, pointing at me happily with the dagger. Part of me still thinks it's a fake, but why ruin a good thing?

"He's an Original. We don't know what all that encompasses. Mystal?" Stefan checks. Am I the Original Dictionary to everyone now?

"It's kills him." I deadpan. "If it's real."

"Trust us. We will dot all our T's. We don't want any surprises." Damon ignores my comment. At least he included me so I'll let it slide.

"Wow, Damon, Mystal, tell me you're actually gonna be careful for once?" Stefan seems surprised and a little hopeful.

"Yes, Stefan, we've become you." Damon annoyedly retorts.

"Tragic day for all of us." I sigh dramatically.

"Got to run. Our sister and I got a murder to plan. Busy day." Damon hangs up.

"Whoo hoo." I flatly let out, rolling over and shoving a pillow over my face. Let's plan it after I get some uninterrupted shut eye.

~~~

Well, being here at the grill with Damon, his dumb girlfriend, and Alaric was not on the to-do list for today. Nothing was, but I mean come on, this is just sad. We're camped out in a cramped booth, the nauseating couple across from Ric and I.