2X10: Sacrafice- Part 3

3 Person POV
"Not a good time, Rose," Damon answers his cellphone.

"Don't be angry with me," Rose starts off.

"Why, what'd you do?" Damon asks.

"You need to get to Richmond immediately," Rose tells him.

"Tell me," Damon is now curious.

Back to Mystal's POV
Elena and I are back in the kitchen. She's getting a drink of water and I'm staring at the ceiling board out of my mind when she gasps suddenly.

"What are you guys doing here?" Damon comes outta nowhere, causing me to jump in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Elena repeats his question.

Rose enters. "You called him?" Elena looks at her betrayed. 

"I'm sorry Elena, and Mystal."

"You said that you understood," Elena is now put out with her. I am just a wee pissed off. Won't be able to see how this would've played out now.

"She lied," Damon puts bluntly.

"Damon," I groan before getting interrupted.

"Damon Salvatore!" Alice fawns as she
enters the room.

"Get rid of her," Damon looks to Rose annoyed.

"No... way," Alice breathes out as Rose grabs her arm and pulls her away.

"Come on. We're leaving," Damon orders us.

"No," Elena stands up to him.

"I said we're leaving," Damon repeats.

"We aren't going with you," Elena gets harsher.

"You do not get to make decisions anymore," Damon tells her, "And don't even get me started on you," He looks over at me.

"When have I ever made a decision? You and Stefan do that for me," Elena complains, "With Mystal here there is finally a Salvatore that lets me do things I want."

"Because I don't care," I'm clarify.

"Now this, this is my decision," Elena doesn't comment on what I said.

Damon looks to me for help but I just shrug.

"Who's going to save your life while you're out making life decisions?" Damon feuds.

Now Elena turns to me. Look away I scold in my mind.

"You're not listening to me, Damon," Elena exasperates, "I don't want to be saved."

"Good," I snort.

"Not if it means that Klaus is going to kill every single person that I love. And Mystal gets that."

"Mystallll," Damon scowls, "Get your asses out the door before I throw you both over my shoulder and carry you out myself," Damon scolds.

"I will kick you into the next century if you do that," I narrow my eyes.

He grabs Elena's arm and she grunts, pulling away, "No."

She goes to punch him, wow brave, but he catches her fist immediately. She gasps in pain and shock. He leans way in, woahhh, hello I'm still here.

"Don't ever do that again," He whispers. He eyes her for a moment as her breath wavers, before walking away.

~~~

After a few minutes, Damon opens the double doors to the living room where Elena, Rose, and I are waiting, well Elena is pouting.

"Time to go," He announces, "Alice is soundly sleeping and won't remember a moment of this horribly stupid day."