2X08: Rose- Part 1

3rd Person POV
A man in a black car pulls up to a black suv. The man looks at the mask in the passenger seat before getting out and walking over to the suv. The window roles down a bit to reveal a man wearing sunglasses.

"Where are they?" He asks.

"In the trunk. I did exactly what you said," The kidnapper answers.

"Good. Put them in the back," The man in sunglasses orders.

The kidnapper opens the trunk to reveal 2 girls. One with dark brown hair and a bloody pink shirt and the other with dirty brown hair wearing a purple and black dress. As he carries them to the suv trunk the driver peaks through the mirror and smirks. Then the kidnapper walks back to the window.

"Thank you for your help," The one in the suv nods.

"Is there anything else?" The kidnapper asks politely.

"One more thing. Come closer. Please," The man tells him. The kidnapper approach's hesitantly. "Closer," He repeats.

The kidnapper does as told and when he gets close enough sunglasses bites him with vampire teeth and drinks as the man screams. Once he drops dead the vampire wipes his chine, rolls up his window, and drives away.

~~~

At Mystic Falls High School

"Hey Jeremy," Stefan greets as he shuts his locker.

"Look, Elena's gotta let me know if I'm suppose to cover for her," Jeremy gets straight to the point with Stefan, "I mean Jenna's cool with the two of you, but you guys are pushing it."

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks very confused.

"You and Elena," Jeremy is amused now, "Look, I'm glad you guys are back together, but if she is gonna sleepover—"

"Wait wait," Stefan interrupts, "Hold on a minute. We're not back together."

"Wait. She didn't— she didn't stay at your place last night?" Jeremy is starting to get real curious.

"No. I mean I saw her at the party, but that was it. She didn't sleepover," Stefan informs the young Gilbert.

"Cause her bed hadn't been slept in and Mrs.Lockwood said that her car was still in the driveway," Jeremy explains.

"Come to think of it, Mystal didn't come home last night either. She texted Damon and I she left the party, but her bed was untouched as well..." Stefan tells him, and is now worried about Elena and his sister.

"Well where are they then?" Jeremy is now concerned.

~~~

The SUV pulls up to a house that look very nice on the outside, but is trashed on the inside. Sunglasses carries both girls inside.

Elena stirs awake, "Oh, please," She pants, whispering to the man.

He just sets her and Mystal on the couch.

Mystal's POV
I am woken up by being plopped down onto a couch. The fuck? I look over to see the dumb doppelgänger is with me. Did she get kidnapped as well? The man that I'm gonna assume kidnapped us takes off sunglasses and a hat he had on. He then starts to untie ropes that Elena and I are tied up in.

"What do you want?" Elena whispers to him.

She then look over at me, "Who are you? Did they kidnapped you as well?" I look at her confused for a second before it hits me.... she's clueless about me.

"Unfortunately. Why are you use to going solo on these things?" I finally speak, my throat is scratchy.

"Both of you shhhh," The stranger shushes us. Rude.

"Please, I'm hurt," Elena whines.

I roll my eyes, I'm always hurt. And my neck got snapped, so get over it.

"I know," The man smugly told her and his eyes go red and veins pop out. Great, we got taken by a vampire!

"Hey, if I don't get to get a drink, neither do you," I tell him and go to kick him.

Elena starts yelling, "Trevor!" A woman scolds, interrupting her, "Control yourself."

She has a British accent, ugh, just like the man. I take a moment to examine my kidnappers. She has shoulder length brown hair and was pretty and the "Trevor" guy has brown hair and some stubble. I'm betting she is a vampire too. I feel weak, so they probably injected my with vervain while I was out. In conclusion, I cannot take on both of them.

"Buzz kill," Trevor mutters.

"What do you want with us," Elena asks. Wow, she remembers I'm here because I forgot about her already. 

"My god, you look just like her," The woman analyzes.

"But I'm not. Please whatever you want-"

"And you," The woman turns her attention to me, "I've been waiting to see you in person!"

Huh? She is confusing me.

"Be quiet," The woman directs to Elena since I still haven't spoke.

"But I'm not Katherine," Elena exclaims, "My name is Elena Gilbert and this is I am not sure-"

"Let's keep it that way," I snap at her quietly. Ain't nobody here getting my name.

"You don't have to do this," Elena continues and stands.

"I know who both of you are. And I said be quiet," The woman raises her voice.

"What do you want?" Elena asks, her face perplexed.

My god Elena do you ever stop talking. Then out of nowhere, the woman back hands Elena so hard she sends her to the ground.

"I would've been more delicate, but thank you," I sigh relief, Elena is now unconscious.  

"I want you to be quiet," The woman repeats for the thousandth time. I literally just one thing to her.

She then speeds over to me and snaps my neck. Damn, I am out of shape I guess.

~~~

3rd Person POV
"This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan says to Damon, who came to the school after the news Stefan received from Jeremy.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me," Damon tries to calm him down, "I'm the one that shut her in."

"Did you?" Stefan starts to freak out.

"Did I what Stefan?" Damon challenges.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you," Stefan shoots.

"She's in the tomb. Period. End of story," Damon is now getting pissed off, "But she did say something before I shut her in. I thought she was lying," Damon thinks back.

"What'd she say?" Stefan perks up.

"Elena and Mystal are in danger," Damon says partly zoned out.

"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan starts to get irate.

"Everything she says is a lie! How am I suppose to know if she's gonna start sprouting off the truth," Damon argues.

"We have to go talk to her," Stefan panics.

"No, no," Damon stops him, "Let me tell you how that's gonna go. We're gonna go ask her for help. She's gonna negotiate her release, which we're gonna be dumb enough to give it to her, Mystal would 100% kick our asses for that, rightly so, and then Katherine is gonna get out and kill us. That's exactly what she wants."

"I don't really care," Stefan basically ignores everything Damon just spouted off and walks away.

"It's a bad idea Stefan," Damon cringes.

"It's Elena and our sister, who we just got back," Stefan finishes, walking away.