2X20: The Last Day- Part 4

As we come out of the tomb it's already dark. Matt lets out a moan coming to.

Caroline hurries over to him and crouches down beside him, "Hey, Matt! Hey. Did you hit him!" She realizes he was unconscious.

"Did you already forget the part about the gun and the wooden bullet?" Damon reminds her.

Tyler starts to groan and Caroline looks up to him, "Tyler?"

He looks up to the full moon, "It's starting."

"Ugh," Damon lets out a compliant noise, "Grab boy wonder and lets go," He says to Caroline and takes off.

I get nervous. What if Tyler wolfs out early. He could bite me and I would be a goner right then and there.

"Come on," Caroline coos and helps Matt up.

3P POV
Stefan and Elena arrive back at the Salvatore Boarding House after their day together. He helps her out of the car.

"Thanks for today," Elena tell Stefan.

He nods. Just then there is a whoosh noise. Stefan puts Elena behind him to guard her.

Klaus appears in front of them, "You got me all nervous," He smiles, "I thought maybe you've done something stupid," His face then gets serious. "You ready, my dear?" He asks Elena.

"I'm ready," She answers and goes to step forward.

Stefan puts his arm out to stop her, "No."

"I wouldn't," Klaus warns, "No reason for you to die, too."

"No," Elena rushes out, turning around to face Stefan, and grabs his hand, "Stefan, hey, hey, it's fine, it's fine," She coaxes him. "I'll go. No one needs to get hurt."

Klaus smirks, "Where's Mystal?"He was told that she would be here to be picked up along with Elena.

"Out with Damon," Elena responds, not turning away from Stefan.

"That's unfortunate. She always makes me work twice as hard," Klaus chuckles.

"There's no reason for you to get hurt," Elena tells Stefan.

He tears up, "What if he hurts her."

She pulls him in for a kiss. "I love you," She whispers.

Stefan looks at her for a minute before saying, "I love you," Back to her.

"Close your eyes," She tells Stefan.

"He's going to take Mystal too," Stefan says.

"Close your eyes," Elena repeats to him.

Stefan finally closes his eyes. Elena lets out a breath and takes her hand from his. When Stefan opens his eyes back up, her and close are gone. He hurries back inside.

"There you are," Alaric appears, "I got here and the house was empty."

"Where are Damon and Mystal?" Stefan wastes no time.

Mystal's POV
We're still walking along in the woods. Tyler keeps making noises.

"What's happening? Is he ok?" Matt expresses concern for his best friend.

"He better not wolf out on us," I complain and Damon's phone rings.

Damon answers it, "Bad time, little bro."

"What the hell are you doing? Is Mystal with you?" I hear Stefan stressing out.

"Saving the day. I figured you'd understand. Yes, she is with me. Just tell Elena to stay put," Damon tells Stefan.

I don't know why Klaus needs to me for the sacrifice, but I am so glad it's not happening tonight. More time to avoid him.

"She's already gone, Damon," Stefan informs.

"What?" Damon doesn't get it.

"Klaus came," Stefan further informs, "He took her and he asked for Mystal."

Oh no. That means I'm next. Shit!! I know he is going to die, I just don't want him doing anything to me before he does. Why did he get her anyways?

Damon's face contorts, "We'll take care of it." They hang up.

"Damon, I'm next..." I trial off as Tyler groans loudly as a body part snaps. Tyler falls to the ground.

"No! Don't talk like that," Damon snaps me out of it.

"Tyler!" Matt exclaims.

"Oh, god!" Tyler hollers. He raises up on he knees and more snaps happen in his wrist. This is so horrible. He starts to breath heavy, "I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here."

Caroline steps to him, "Tyler, I'll be ok."

"Go!" He yells to us.

"You've got time. We're almost there, just-" Caroline tries to keep in under control.

Tyler stops her, "It's happening faster," He groans and his body pops more.

"Tyler, it's ok," Caroline repeats.

Tyler starts to attack Caroline and me, so Damon speeds to him to stop him. Tyler tackles my brother to the ground and is now on top of him. Damon pushes his up with his hands and grunts. They wrestle a little bit and there is a lot of movement before Damon sends Tyler sailing off of him, through the air.

"Damon..." I get nervous.

"I'm fine," He spits out.

"Get out of here!" Tyler yells at us, his face starting to change.

Damon turns to Caroline and Matt, "Get to the Lockwood cellar

Damon turns to Caroline and Matt, "Get to the Lockwood cellar. If it held him in, it'll keep him out," He reaches to his back pocket, "If it doesn't... use these," He takes out the wooden bullets from earlier and hands them to Matt, "It'll buy you a couple seconds." Matt loads then into his gun.

"Go. Go!" I rush them off. Damon and I look over at Tyler who's body is shifting. He grabs me and we speed away.

3P POV
Klaus hurries into Alaric's apartment, "Where's Maddox? He should be back by now," He tells Katherine.

"I don't know," Katherine responds to him, she is siting at the kitchen table.

Klaus reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone while sitting down. He props up his phone on a different table with the screen.

"What are you doing?" Katherine questions. Klaus then opens a laptop. She rolls her eyes. "Where's Elena and Mystal?"

"I sent Elena off with Greta. Mystal was not where she suppose to get picked up," Klaus tells Katherine. He looks at the laptop screen, a woman's voice groaning from it. "It's almost time," He smiles.