2X07: Masquerade- Part 2

I went shopping very fast for the masquerade ball. I chose a purple and black dress. It went mid thigh, covers most of my shoulders with sheer black material. It has purple flowers with black background and a black belt with a gold chain on it. Purple and gold earrings, purple clutch, a purple and black mask with some lace and silver jewels, and very high stilettos with slits. I put on very little makeup even though I have a mask since I'm sure it'll come off at some point and put my hair in a messy but cute bun, with loose curled wringlets.

I examine myself in the mirror for a while, loving my look. I look hot. One last thing, I tuck my wedding ring necklace under my dress. Let's do this.

The party is at the Lockwood's house, out of all the places. There are many people here when I arrive, and they live in a mansion! Well damn, they know how to throw a ball. There's even entertainment people with fire. I have been to fancy extravagant parties before don't get me wrong, but it's been a while.

"Do you see her?" Damon asks as he waltz's up to Stefan and I as we stand looking around.

"No," I answer.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Stefan taunts.

"Yes, I am," I reply with confidence.

"Who are you talking to?" Damon scoffs as in a 'of course I can'.

"I had the chance to kill her, and I hesitated," Stefan begrudgingly says.

"Well, that is the fork in the road between you and us, my friend," Damon smirks and points to me, "I don't hesitate and I don't think minnie us will either." I nod in agreement but curl my nose up at the nickname.

"You spent 145 years loving her and you were best friends with her. It could happen," Stefan negotiates.

I roll my eyes. Bringing up ones past is hurtful.

"I won't hesitate," Damon rushes out.

"Ditto," I smirk.

"Ok," Stefan nods at us, then takes off.

~~~

I watch Stefan from a safe distance as he dances with Katherine, and tries to negotiate. It's not going well.
Then this girl comes over thinking that it's Elena, and surprise surprise, Katherine kills her! Shit.

Katherine shoves the dead girls body into Stefan. "The moonstone, Stefan. Tick-tock," Then she walks away.

~~~

Damon and I wait inside for Stefan to deal with the body. He's pacing and it's putting me on edge.

"I put the body in the trunk for now," Stefan informs as he joins us. And now he's really stressed, great.

"We can dump her when we get back," Damon calms him.

Stefan scoffs, "This is exactly what I didn't want guys."

"Stefan, it's collateral damage," Damon shrugs it off.

"Yes exactly. Who cares about that right now, you need to chill and focus," I firmly try to get him back on track.

Stefan points his finger at us, "Right, which is why we need to call it off."

"Hell. No." I'm getting pissed now.

"What? Who's hesitating now?" Damon asks.

"Hey. Don't do this to us!" I whisper shout.

"Exactly. This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us. We just got Mystal back, after all this time because of that bitch. Tonight it ends," Damon spits out.