2X13: Daddy Issues- Part 2

So I decided it was time for a little sibling bonding with Stefan for a day, so I decided to come with him to Blondie's house. As soon as we get to the door she opens it.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asks.

"You came too?" She looks at me surprised. "Come in." She invites me in. "Tyler knows about you two and Damon." I groan, why does there always have to be a problem?! She turns to me. "He knows you and Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word." She shuts the door behind us.

"So then who did?" I snap, wanting to know who I need to kill.

"It's that woman Jules." Stefan pieces together. "She had a run-in with Mystal and Damon."

"Guilty." I sing-song.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed." She describes while Stefan's freaks out.

"Wow, this is bad." Stefan stresses.

I slap him on the arm. "Keep calm would you? No need to be dramatic yet, Stefan." I hold out my hands in a 'calm down' gesture.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline quickly spins back around.

"No." Stefan answers the same time I say "depends." I would at least like some reasons as to why I shouldn't, and even then...

"He already wants to kill Tyler. He thinks all werewolves should die." Stefan reasons. Caroline starts to disagree about that comment.

"And he's not wrong to think that." I point to Caroline, defending my brother. I whole heartedly agree with his logic.

Caroline looks at me like I'm stupid which I don't like. Stefan could tell so he tries to real her in.

"I have to agree with her." Stefan nods to me and I smile in victory. "I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate?" Stefan makes a very valid point. "Tyler has every right to. He can get himself killed." So true! But then one less annoying person around here right? Ugh, why did I sleep with him again....? Yeahhh, let's just forget about that.

I like that idea but of course, Caroline thinks otherwise. "Well, we're not gonna let that happen." She insists. "Ok, yeah. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid." She panics. "You have to talk to him." She looks at us. "Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, ok." Oh that last part was for Stefan, obvi. "He and I... we're friends." Mhmm friends... She took a while to come up with that.

~~~~~

Much to my not wanting to, Stefan drags me with him to Tyler's. I might've also accidentally slipped about sleeping with him, and he said that we could use that. Yeah, Stefan said. Like what the fuck, he's supposed to be on my side! 

We both are standing in some room when Tyler comes in and starts typing on a laptop. It doesn't take him long to notice us. He swiftly grabs the laptop and tries to bolt so Stefan speeds over to block his path.

"We aren't gonna hurt you. We just want to talk." Stefan, the peace maker, tells Tyler.

"Then why did you break in?" He sasses.

"Would you have let us in otherwise?" I deadpan.

He gives us the evil eye.

"Tyler?" A woman, who I'm guessing is his mom, calls out.

Stefan looks to see where the voice came from when Tyler tries to leave again. I grab him and shove him to Stefan who pins him against the wall, forearm on his throat.

"Shh. Not a word." Stefan whispers and flashes his vampire eyes. I do the same and put my finger over my mouth to shush him.

"Tyler, I'm leaving for the memorial." Mrs.Lockwood tells him.

Ah, that must be the big event they were moving to discuss on the news this morning. Fun. We hear we heals clack on the ground before she closes the door. Tyler tries to bust free, but Stefan is stronger. After a moment Stefan let's go.

"Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot here." Stefan realizes.

"You think?" I roll my eyes.

"What happened to Mason?" Tyler demands.

I go to own up, but Stefan gives me warning glance to be quiet.

"Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about." Stefan begins.

He goes to turn away but I grab him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I lower my tone. "Without the full moon you're no match for us." I makes sure to let him know who is really in charge here.

We move positions. I am still standing, Stefan is sitting on the desktop, and Tyler is in a chair.

"Look. About Caroline, no matter what her flaws are." I laugh at that but then get dirty look. "When push comes to shove, you're gonna want that girl on your side." Stefan stands up for her. Hmm. Maybe I should give her... more of a chance then. Wait, did I really just think that? "She's your friend."

"Yeah, so stop being a dick to her." I find myself say out loud. Stefan looks at me shocked.

"I thought vampires hated werewolves." Tyler comments.

"We do." I smirk.

"That's some sort of leftover idea from another time." Stefan smiles. I roll my eyes. "It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school. We have the same friends. We keep the same secrets. This can work, Tyler." Stefan makes a list for him. I for some reason feel a little bummed that I am not included in any of that. I don't want to be. But still...

"I mean, it's your home." Stefan's voice brings me out of my thoughts. "It's our home, too. I want this to work." He makes his case. Wow, he's good. Maybe I don't give him enough credit. Okay who poisoned my blood this morning and made me all... this.

Tyler just listens and nods. A cellphone vibrates. It's not mine and by Stefan staring at Tyler I guess it's his. Tyler jumps up fast and answers it before Stefan or I can stop him. Damn it!

"Help. Help!" He shouts to whoever is on the other line.

I grab Tyler's arm forcefully and Stefan rips the phone out of his hand. Aww, teamwork.

"Whose number was that, hmm?" Stefan rushes out and turns the phone back to Tyler.

Stefan gets pissed and throws the phone into the desk. "Damn it, Tyler." I whack Tyler on the back of the head as Stefan scolds him. "We're trying to save your life. Can't you see that?"

~~~

Author's Note: Okay, but this is so much funnier now that I made Mystal and Stefan twins. It's like no time has passed with them <3