2X19: Klaus- Part 1

I roll out of bed to begin my day and go down to the cellar to get a blood bag. I see Elijah's cell door open and speed in. Elena is siting down and holding the dagger.

"What do you!-" I start to chew her out but she makes a shhh sign and then points to her ears and then upstairs indicating she doesn't want my brothers to know.

After a few moments Elijah's body raises up and he gasps. Some bones snap.

Elena rushes over, "Elijah. Ah, Elijah."

I am trying so hard to not snap her neck right now for doing this. I know why she is doing it. She doesn't want Bonnie to die.

"Katerina!" He breathes out. Wrong dopplebitch.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Elena," She whispers. I clear my throat. "Sorry, and Mystal. Please, shhh."

"Oh my god," He mumbles.

He calms down and lays his head back down. Elena goes to check his pulse, but gets startled when he body flips to the side and snaps.

He stands up and starts to gasp a bunch, "I can't-I can't breath!" He falls back down, "What's happened to me?"

Elena's tries to talk but nothing comes out. Elijah goes to speed out but gets thrown back. Elena and I go over and grab him.

"I can't... I can't be in this house," He stutters.

I lightbulb goes off in my head, "You're not invited in."

"You need to get me out of here," He breathes heavily to us.

He speeds into a wall and then upstairs. I speed to follow and Elena runs behind. Elijah is crouched down in front of our door outside. He looks angry at us and tries to come back in, but the barrier blocks him. Ha.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Shh," Elena shushes him like she did me. I jab my thumb to Elena and mouth 'all her'.

"We will tell you. Not here," She drags me into her mess, "Can I trust you?"

"Yeah, can we?" I echo with more emphasis on my words.

"Can I trust you two?" He repeats.

Elena looks at me, upstairs, sighs, and then hands him the dagger.

"Elena!" I whisper shout. He takes it slowly and looks surprised.

3P POV
Stefan pops up in his bed and looks over to see that Elena is gone. He peaks in Mystal's room to see she's gone to. He finds that odd she is up this early, but assumes Damon woke her up for a task like usual.

"Elena!" Stefan calls out as he patters down the stair case, "Hey," He greets Andie who is standing in their house, surprising Stefan that she is there this early.

"Hey," She greets back.

"Have you seen Elena? And is Mystal with Damon?" Stefan grills her.

"Uh, no," She answers him.

"Hi, sweetie," Damon greets his girlfriend walking in, "Oh, my coffee," He pulls her in for a kiss.

"Good morning," She kisses back.

"Mm, good morning," Damon hums into her lips.

"Hey, where are Elena and Mystal?" Stefan interrupts.

"I don't know Stefan it's your girlfriend. Mines right here. And Mystal is probably sleeping or stabbing kittens," Damon responds, "Oh, hey. How's the shoulder? Have time for a bite?" He asks Andie, "I'm so hungry."

Stefan gets out his phone and dials.

"Oh, it's really messy," Andie responds, "Can you just use a blood bag today? I'm already late for work."

"No!" Damon gives her the pouty lip.

"Hey, it's me. Where are you? Call me," Stefan leaves Mystal and Elena a voicemail.

He hangs up and scoffs at Damon making out with Andie, "What are you doing? She's not a wind-up toy."

Andie looks at him a little pissy, "It's really none of your business, is it, Stefan?"

"Yeah," Damon pipes up, "What she said."

Stefan scoffs again before walking off. Andie and Damon say their goodbyes. Damon then sees Stefan looking at something. Stefan hurries down to their cellar and Damon quickly follows. Stefan skurts up to Elijah cell, to see it is opened, and he is gone.

Damon comes up behind him, "No... they didn't."

"I don't think "they". I think we know who it was and our sister was at wrong place wrong time," Stefan sticks up for their sister.

Alaric's Apartment
"I'll be back as soon as I can," Maddox tells Klaus.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body," Klaus refers to him still being in Alaric's body, "And if you get caught up, call me. You know impatient I get," Klaus reminds Maddox before the witch leaves.

"Where is he going?" Katherine sighs while getting Klaus coffee, since she is out of the chair now.

"To retrieve me," He answers and takes the cup, "So I can get out of this bad hair-do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine questions him.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone," He sets the stone on the counter, "And the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you. And what about your precious Mystal?" Katherine gets brave.

"Because I have to. It's the birth place of the doppelgänger. And she will be taken care of when it is needed," Klaus explains.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement," Katherine talks about the birth place matter.

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina," He opens that wound, "But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool," He whispers that last part for effect. "Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you are," He plays with Katherine's hair.

Katherine inhales a big breath, "She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

Klaus grabs a jacket, "And that's exactly what I'm counting on. You can't leave until I tell you," He compels her that last part and then leaves.