2X06: Plan B- Part 1

After Stefan leaves I raid the booze.

"Oooo bourbon, my fav," I fawn as I pour myself a drink.

"Really, going through my stash already?" Damon whines.

"I see you didn't change the place much," I observe as I sink into the couch. He nods proudly of our home.

"So I hope you're as fun as you were before you became a vampire?" He asks hopeful, taking a seat across from me. Yeah... I may have been, okay was, a trouble maker.

"If you mean am I a self-righteous vampire like Stefan, the answer is hell no," I smirk and he looks relieved to hear that.

Before he can say anything else someone knocks on the door. I stay put on the couch as he goes to answer it.

"I need to talk to you," A male voice demands.

Does this person not know my brother?

"And why do I need to talk to you?" Damon asks annoyed and goes to shut the door.

The person stops him, "Tyler Lockwood needs to kill someone to activate his curse." Well duh, I think to myself, "He is not a werewolf yet."

"Wow. Fascinating. Not enough," Damon replies in a bored tone and tries to shut the door again.

Obviously he is not a fan of this person.

"But Mason Lockwood is, and he is looking for a moonstone-" I perk up, interesting.... "A special rock connected to the werewolf legend. That's why he is here."

Kid, I assume that by the tone of voice not sounding like a person whose balls have dropped, get to the point.

"Moon stone?" Damon asks. Congrats dude you peaked his interest.

"And I know where it is," The guy states proudly.

"And you're brining this to me why?" Damon wonders, rudely. I huff, maybe so I won't be bored.

"Do I need a reason? Look, I just want to help ok?"

"What does your sister say about this little discovery?" Damon taunts.

Ohhhh, this must be Jermey, no wonder he is getting on my nerves.

"-Oh, you haven't told her, have you?" Damon continues.

"Elena doesn't want me getting involved in all of this." So don't.

I can hear Jeremy's footsteps start to walk in and Damon pushing his chest, "And you're a Gilbert and you just can't help yourself."

"Haha, good one," I laugh quietly but obviously Damon can hear with his vamp hearing.

"Wow. Your search for life's purpose is as obvious as it is tragic," Damon snarks.

"You going to let me in or not?" Jeremy gets inpatient.

"Not," I mutter.

Damon moves to the side to let him in so I speed out of there. What point of not wanting anyone to know I'm here wasn't clear? I go to my room and plop on the bed. I missed my fancy room, glad to see it's untouched, I'm sure neither one of my brothers had the heart to change anything. I glance around for a moment noticing how old fashioned everything is, of course, and smile liking it that way. Rustic, yet elegant, it's perfect.

After a little bit, I hear a noise come from our basement. I about flip out, but remember Stefan said something about the Sherif being in there and Caroline, the Sheriff's daughter and the blonde/new vamp bestie, might come visit. Ugh, too boring to eavesdrop.

With nothing else to do I look down at my necklace, untucking it from my shirt. I stare absentmindedly at the wedding ring on it for a few minutes.

"Hey," Damon appears in the doorway startling me. I jump and quickly shove the necklace back in my shirt.

"What," I snap, not liking being snuck up on.

"I have a friend coming over, so if you wanna "not be seen yet" stay up here," He informs me.

"You have a friend?" I pretend gasp.

"Ha, ha," He says in a mocking tone and heads back downstairs.

I hear the front door open up, wow someone didn't knock.

"Ric!" I hear Damon greet. Ric? Hmmm, I think that is the teacher that's dating Elena's Aunt? Hard to keep up around here.

I hear Ric and Jeremy talk about why he is here, old news. I perk back up when I hear the words Aztec curse. That sounds familiar. Ric talks some more, which I tune out, oops,  and when he brings up Vampires being weakened by the sun I can just feel Damon gloat about his ring. I am proven right when he says, "most of them anyway." Eye roll.

Eventually I hear a "let's go," by Damon.

Ugh he is leaving me now too!! He better be back soon for brotherly catching up and all. Back to what I was doing. I did not mention being married to my brothers, it is for the best. They don't need to know any of that shit. Besides, we haven't been together in like almost 100 years, so it's old news. But I do keep my wedding ring. It's pretty and keeps away the douches. Alrighty, I need more alcohol if I am gonna go down that road.

Finally, after what feels like forever, since I had no entertainment, Damon returns with some guy over his shoulder. I remain quiet because that Bonnie girl is with him. 

"Grab that corner," Damon instructs her.

"Why are we doing this?" Bonnie questions.

"Because I don't want to stain the carpet," Damon deadpans. I snort.

"I knew you were going to say something like that," Bonnie snaps. Oooo feisty to Damon, I like her already.

Damon grunts, "Judging again."

Damon then proceeds to ask too many questions about Katherine. Then Bonnie figures out the stone is in a well, she screams, Damon says thank you, and she leaves.

"Wow, you said thank you," I tease walking in, "So this is Mason Lockwood?" I reveal I was eavesdropping.

"Yep," He pops the p, "Come on," He talks to an unconscious Mason.

I pop my hand on his cheek a couple times, not hard enough to consider it a slap though, "Wake up Wolf Boy." Then Damon punches him.

"I was a tad bit more delicate, but okay," I shrug. Then Mason opens his eyes.

Authors Note: I wanna find a picture for her bedroom but I can't remember if I've already posted one or not in the later chapters and I can't find one I like rn, so tbc lol