2X12: The Descent- Part 1

I wake up and decide to just lay in bed in for a bit. Today will be interesting and good day. Not sure what I'm gonna do, but I have a few things on the list.

"How can Elijah compel another vampire?" I hear the annoying voice of Elena ask.

Ugh, she is here already? I put my pillow over my head. She's always here.

"He's an Original. I don't really know what that means. I don't think anybody really knows what that means, except Mystal, and maybe Isobel." I hear Stefan reply.

Oh yeah, he is out of the tomb. Elijah and Elena's deal and all. Which I am apparently suppose to go along with and do what Elijah wants when it's time? Ass.

"Stefan, back for one minute and already my name comes out of your mouth when I am not present." I speak at normal volume but I know he can here me.

I'm glad he's back though. And who the hell is Isobel? I try to think back on all I know. It clicks, Elena's real mom? Yeah... Ugh, there's too many to keep up with around here.

"I'll be sure to ask either Mystal or her." Stefan says, either ignoring me or not hearing me.

I get up to find Damon who is carrying a blood bag to... Rose, I figure out when we arrive in the room she is in.

"I was born in 1450." Rose croaks. Damn, she's an old woman. "That makes me 560 years old." She rambles on.

"If you were a bottle of wine..." Damon jokes. I elbow him, tempting, but not the time.

"So I can die." She starts back up again. "I've lived long enough."

Boy where have I heard those words before... oh yeah me. But I was eighteen thinking I lived long enough, she has me beat. 

Flashback

I gasp awake, quickly raising up. I'm in a bed. I look around very dazed. I guess I passed out in the woods... so how am I here? Wherever here is. I look down to see I am clean and in a different dress...

"Ah, you're awake, love." A British accent fills my ears.

No. Way. I remember meeting, Klaus was his name? In the woods. I look up to see him leaning against the door way.

"You brought me here?" I ask surprised. "Why?"

"Because you were going to die." He tells me, as if that really answers my question.

"Did you bathe and change me as well?" I ask.

Most people would be freaking out about that right about now, but my head is spinning and I'm curious.

"No, I compelled a woman to do that. Give me some credit, I am a gentleman, sometimes." He winks.

He then speeds over to the bed. I jump a little since I've only seen that done once by Kath- nope, not even going to think of her.

"Now, I am going to let you eat and drink to your hearts desire, but then I have questions and you will answer them, one way or another. Got it?" He commands me.

"You could be more polite, and less of an ass, but sure." I shrug. Who am I to disagree with the charming British man? I have nothing else to do. But why did he save my life, when I was ready to die?

"You know, if you're going to be maudlin..." Damon's voice snaps me out of the memory. "I'm just going to kill you myself. Just put me out of your misery."

"Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite." I jump in trying to lighten the mood.

"Just a little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite." She giggles.

"Well, according to legend, which is a notoriously unreliable source..." Damon takes over the cheering up. "Drink up." He hands her a glass he poured the blood into. "Blood heals."

She takes a sip and sighs relief. "Yeah. It does feel like it's working."

"Let's have a look. Come on." Damon suggests. I am curious to see it too.

She turns for us to look and Damon pulls down her robe. I cringe. It is very red and raw with what looks like burnt holes. Yuck!!! Ew, put it away! Damon cringes with me.

"How is it?" She wonders.

I move the tank top strap to see it's spreading. I look to Damon for him to approach this.

"Definitely... better." He hesitantly lies. He nudges me.

"Yeah, yeah. Getting there." I lie too.

"Right, Elena?" Damon looks up waiting for Elena to appear, hearing her approach.

She turns the corner, mouth hanging open. I swear to god Elena, just lie the rest of us pussies who don't want to break it to Rose. Damon jabs his head towards Rose, motioning for her to say something. Rose turns to look at her.

"It's not bad." She finally lets out.

"Where's Stefan?" I whisper.

I am going to avoid him so he doesn't ask me questions. He can always go find the Isobel.

"He left. I need you guys to talk to him." She pleas. "He's convinced that he has to find Isobel, because he wants to respect Mystal's wishes to not talk. But I think that's going to upset Elijah."

Awww Stefan, so sweet. Well we wouldn't want to upset Elijah, now would we? Mmm.

"No can do. I'm with Stefan on this one." Damon shoots her down. I smile.

"Me as well, if that wasn't obvious." I happily tell her.

"But if you could play nurse for a little while..." Damon requests Elena.

Oh great. That means he is going somewhere. Do I: a. tag along to see what he's up to and sibling bond. b. Stay with Rose and Elena. I actually like Rose, but I don't think I can keep up the lying. She is way too smart to not notice eventually, and I dislike Elena. Or c. Find something else to do.

"It's not necessary." Rose pipes up.

"It is necessary." Damon rushes out. "Elena's a do-gooder." He points to her. "It is in her nature. She just can't resist."

Damon takes off. That whole statement turned me off even more.

"Damon, wait up!" I holler. "Sorry Rose, bye Rose." I hurry to catch up to Damon.

"Damon, Mystal." Elena follows us into the hall. "Is she going to die?"

"Probably." Damon is blunt.

"But she's died before, so no worries." I wave it off.

"The wolf bite caused some kind of infection. It's getting worse." He informs Elena.

"Like poison?" Elena asks.

"I don't know, Elena." Damon shrugs.

"We aren't experts in the field." I tell her.

"I'm sorry." Elena looks at us sadly.

"Death happens." I cut her off.

Damon backs me up. "Exactly. We come, we go. Sooner she dies, the better." Elena looks shocked at his harsh words. "It's gloomy as hell in here." He turns to leave and I follow.