2X15: Dinner Party- Part 2

I get dressed and ready for the party. After all I do have to look nice. I chose a maroon dress. It goes to my knees and is long sleeves but it has holes so I won't get hot. It is also lace and has flowers. I do my makeup as well and put on some black peep toes before going downstairs. I meet up with Damon and Alaric who are in the living room.

As Damon pours a drink Alaric starts freaking out, "This is a bad idea."

"There's no such thing as a bad idea," Damon assures him. "Just poorly executed awesome ones. Here," He hands him the drink he poured.

"No," Alaric denies the drink, "I don't like the idea of Elijah being in the same house with Jenna," He fesses up to why he is making is argument.

"Jenna perfectly safe," I assure him.

Damon nods, "Besides it's just a fact-finding mission. It's totally harmless," Damon tries to calm him down.

"Just a fact-fining mission," Alaric isn't buying the bull crap.

"Yeah," Damon reassures.

"Listen, no sneak attacks. No surprise plans," Alaric lists off while Damon shakes his head, "Nothing that's gonna put Jenna in harms way. Ok?"

"Scouts honor," Damon puts up his fingers. I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry," I add.

"Hey," Andie comes into the room, "Jenna needs help with the wine." Damon and I smirk at him as he leaves the room.

"Thanks," Andie says.

"Yeah," Is all Alaric says back.

Damon and I then stride over to our table and he opens a little chest.

"Ok," He talks out loud and takes the Elijah weapon out and unravels it from the cloth.

"What's that?" Andie  is still here and is being nosy.

"Dessert," Damon he tells her as I say at the time, "None your damn business." She just hums that she heard us as Damon takes the cork out of the bottle, "Elijah is stronger than us," He explains to her as he drips the dagger into the ash, "Faster than us. It's all about the element of surprise."

"Ah, it's too bad. I like him. He's very old-school. Classy," Andie drones on about him. I fight the urge to snap her neck.

Damon continues on, "Which is why you should encourage the gentleman to take their after dinner drinks in her while you do coffee with the girls."

I clear my throat loudly in protest, "Okay fine, except Mystal, who will be coming with us," Damon begrudgingly adds, I smile in approval.

"That is a little too sexist for me," Andie goes to disagree next. I look at Damon annoyed who has the same look.

He turns around to Andi, "Stop talking," He demands.

The doorbell rings and she turns around with a smile.

Jenna opens the door to John? "Who invited him?" She asks us as we walk up to them, clearly unhappy.

"No one," I curl my nose up.

"John. Surprise. Leave," Damon keeps it to one word sentences.

"When Jenna told me she was coming to a dinner party for Elijah, I decided I couldn't miss out on all the fun and games," John informs and Jenna takes off.

"There are not going to be any games tonight, John," Damon assures.

"It's just a friendly dinner party," Alaric claims, sneaking up on us.

"What he said," I say.

After a few minutes there is a knock on our door. Damon opens it as I accompany him.

"Good evening," Elijah greet us.

"Thank you for coming," I smile.

"Please, come in," Damon steps aside.

"Just one moment," Elijah pauses, "Can I just say that if you have anything less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, Damon, I suggest you reconsider," Elijah only tells this to Damon thinking I won't partake in any funny business that has to do with him.

"No, nothing, nothing dishonorable," Damon shakes his head innocently, "Just getting to know you. Mystal doesn't share," He whispers as if I cannot hear him.

"Hmm. Well, that's good," Elijah smile and steps inside "Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, and you're Mystal's brother, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone except Mystal in this house. Are we clear?" Elijah makes an exception for me. Guess he still cares. Oh well.

"Crystal," Is all Damon gets out.

"Jenna," Elijah changes to being excited, "Wonderful to see you again. How are you?" He finally steps all the way into the house and goes towards her.

"Nice to see you," She responds.

"You look incredible," He compliments.

Damon and I share a look, before he shuts the door. Here we go, long night ahead.