2X11: By the Light of the Moon- Part 1

3rd Person POV
"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asks Bonnie, referring to the moonstone in her hand.

"Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone become useless," Bonnie is hopeful.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful," Elena intercepts.

"Maybe. If he finds out," Bonnie puts firmly. "So is Mystal really married to this guy?"

"That's what she said. And I don't think someone would lie about that. Katherine knew too and Mystal knew Elijah," Elena explains.

"Wow..." Bonnie trails off, taking a minute to process. "Okay, back to the moonstone."

"Bonnie, can't this wait?" Elena stresses. Bonnie looks at her unhappily. "Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta him out."

"Stefan wants me to focus on this," Bonnie speaks on his behalf.

"Well don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong."

"I'm taking Stefan's side on this one," Bonnie betrays. Elena rolls her eyes. "We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual. And we won't let him get Mystal," She sticks up for the female Salvatore as well, even though she barely knows her. She then takes the moonstone from Elena as Jeremy walks in.

~~~

Mystal's POV

Damon and I went to visit Stefan, after he caught me in the walk of shame this morning. Thankfully he didn't ask any questions.

"You trapped Elena in her house?" Stefan asks in disbelief.

"Actually, the Bennett witch did. It's hilarious right?" I laugh. When I was told this on the way here I could not stop laughing.

"It's for the best. Trust us," Damon assures, "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. I'm hoping Mystal takes this as a lesson."

"You should be glad the witch is getting along with us," I smirk, patting his arm.

"We brought you this," Damon holds up a bag, "Care package- candles, lanterns..." He plops it down.

I pull a water bottle of blood from my pocket, "And... lunch."

"Give that to me, I'm just gonna have to share it with her," Stefan denies, referring to Katherine. Oh, right, she's here too.

Damon and I look displeased at him as Katherine shows her self.

"Yeah.." Damon destains.

"You know, you three are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his little plan," She dictates.

"I've been dead before. I got over it," Damon shrugs.

"And I'd like to seen him try," I retort.

"Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure out a way to get you out," Damon encourages. I nod.

"Don't worry about me," Stefan comforts, "Just make sure Elena's safe," Stefan knows I can take care of myself and I am glad he does.

Katherine rolls her eyes at what he said before Damon and I head out.

~~~

Damon and I's next stop is to Elena's house, much to my dismay, but he's making me so he can keep his eye on me. We let ourselves in.

"You should really lock you door," Damon advises.

"Or don't," I go against him. She just crosses her arms.

"Oh, come on, pouty," Damon mocks, "At least give us 2 points for ingenuity."

She scoffs, "Do you think this is funny?"

"Yes," I put simply.

"Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life," Damon's voice drips with sarcasm.

She scoffs once again, "What did Stefan say about this?"

"He had a good laugh," Damon shrugs.

"Him and I both," I muse.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?" She asks next. I grimace.

Damon takes a seat by her on the couch, "Yeah... that. We didn't tell him."

"Why not?" Elena wonders.

"Well, A-He can't do anything about it, and B... what I just said," I'm now fed up with her questions.

Damon looks around, "Where's Bonnie?"

"Yeah, she is the only reason I came... well that and Damon forced me," I whine.

Little Gilbert walks in, "I thought she was meeting you."

"No. She's on moonstone duty and we are on.. Elena patrol," Damon clicks his tongue.

"Correction, you are on Elena patrol," I sass.

"And who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?" Jeremy asks. Shit it is a full moon, no wonder he seemed stressed last night.

"Vampire Barbie," good one, "Asked if she could handle it and we said why not? I figured if she screwed up, he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems," Damon answers

"Hold on a second, tonight is a full moon?" Elena asks in worry and surprise, just as a cell phone rings.

"Yep, but you're too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice," Damon remarks as he stands, walking off to answer his phone. I follow. "What?" He picks up, mood already sour.

"Sheriff Forbes has officially declared Mason Lockwood a missing person," The caller who I think is that Alaric guy informs.

"What?" I look at Damon frowning.

"What? Why?" Damon questions.

"Some girl from Florida showed up on the Lockwood's' doorstep looking for Mason," Alaric explains.

I groan, just freakin fabulous.

"What girl?" Damon looks confused.

"I don't know, but she's sure got everyone in a tizzy," Alaric states.

"That's not good. Where are you?" Damon jumps on the matter.

"I'm at the Grill," Alaric replies.

"We're on our way," Damon looks at me and jutting his head to the door to signal we're are leaving.

Thank god. So apparently I am just in town now to partner up with Damon for all of the chaos. Doesn't bother me, life getting dull, I was in need of some excitement. Besides, Alaric seems pretty bad ass so I don't mind working with him.

Damon hangs up and turns back to Elena and Jeremy. "Change of plans. You baby-sit," He points to Jeremy. Jeremy points to himself as in 'me?' "Hey, you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. Oh, wait. You can't," Damon taunts Elena.

"Ha! I laugh out loud.

Elena throws a pillow at Damon, but misses of course. Jeremy laughs too and she shoves him off the couch.

 Jeremy laughs too and she shoves him off the couch