2X19: Klaus- Part 2

I am in a car with Elena and Elijah, who is sucking down a blood bag. Why I here?? Ughhhh. Elena pulls the car over.

"You look better," She compliments Elijah.

"I think you looked better the other way," I make my own comment.

"Where did you get the dagger?" He asks us.

"We'll tell you everything," She promises, "But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word."

"Speak for yourself, Elena," I roll my eyes. Yes, I am being a petty bitch, but Eli hurt my feelings and lied. And yes, I actually have feelings. Barley, but they're there.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed," He replies to what Elena was saying.

Elena shakes her head, "No demands. I'm offering you my help and in return, I want yours."

I interrupt, "I offer nothing and I want nothing," I smirk.

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah ignores me.

How rude, this is what I get for being in the backseat, but I always get put back here.

"The same reason you haven't killed Mystal and I," She points out, "You need our help to kill Klaus."

I run my hands together evil like, "Now we're talking."

"And I need you," Elena throws in for Elijah.

A cell phone starts to vibrate. It wasn't mine and I don't think it was Elijah's.

Elena answers it, "Where are you? Is Mystal with you? Are you okay?" Stefan doesn't waste a minute.

"Yes, she is with me. We're fine," She responds.

"Where's Elijah?" Is Stefan's next question.

"He's right here," I say, knowing he can hear me.

"Where? I'm on my way," Stefan sounds ready to pounce.

"No, Stefan, Elijah, Mystal, and I need some time alone," She shoots him down.

My mouth opens to protest, but my brother beats me to it, "Listen to me. He can't be trusted. He'll use you and Mystal to get to Klaus."

Elijah purses his lip, just listening. Stefan makes a valid point.

Elena turns to Elijah, "Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. And him and Mystal have history together. We can trust him."

"Was and did ," I use only one words.

Elena keeps going, "He knows that we'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger I have proven myself and Mystal."

"You guys can't do this alone," Stefan argues.

"Hey! Have a little faith in me brother. I am a vampire after all, with other qualities," I am vague, not wanting Elijah to know I've started using magic.

"It's our decision, Stefan. Please respect it for us," Elena concludes, "And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. We'll be in touch," She hangs up.

"That's a lot to ask for from Damon," I laugh.

Elijah eyes her and she give him a 'there you go' nod. He holds out his hand wanting her phone and gives her a nod back. She then hands it over and he pockets it.

"Don't even think about it," I stop him from taking mine. I don't use it very much anyway. He gives me a 'seriously' look, but lets it go.

"He's here," Elena finally informs.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah is taken a back.

"Unfortunately," I sigh. Elijah looks sadly at me.

"He's taken over Alaric's body," Elena further informs.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks," Elijah seethes.

"That's what I said," I was already ahead of him.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You two are the only ones that know him." She looks between Elijah and I.

She is right. We are some of the only people that know him as good as we do.

"Yes, I do," We both mumble at the same time.

Elijah seems to go into the past for a moment and I do the same.

Flashback
I've been at the house that Klaus took me to for like a week. I feel much better now and I am ready to leave. I get up and go into the living room area where Klaus is sitting in.

"Well, this has been fun, but I will be on my way. Thank you for everything," I smile and go to the door.

He speeds over and blocks my path, "Where do you think you're going?" He crosses his arms.

"Well, I'm never going back home that's for sure. Wherever I find myself, I guess," I reply.

He narrows his eyes at me, "You would rather leave without a plan, than stay here with a vampire?"

"You were going to leave too," I reveal that I overheard his conversation with someone the other day, "And I don't know why you would take a human with you."

"I don't. But you don't have to be stupid," He argues.

I roll my eyes, "No. Stupid would be staying here when you leave or go with you! You don't even care. I mean you haven't tried to get to know me, you just interrogate me. And you don't say anything about yourself. But I really don't give two shits about you anyway."

He walks slowly over to me and bends down so I can smell his breath, "No one talks to me like that."

"Well someone should," I snort and push past him and leave.

I was tired of being there. Locked up in a room. I don't think so. I can make it perfectly fine on my own. And who does he think he is? Because he's a vampire he doesn't think people won't stand up to him. Pfff.

I make it like 20 minutes of walking before I am grabbed and slammed against a wall.

"I should kill you," It was Klaus.

"Then why don't you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I-I don't know. I am Klaus. Everyone knows who I am and everyone fears me. I am not just "a vampire". I'm The Vampire. The first family of vampires. You should be afraid of me," He slams his hand on the wall, "Why aren't you afraid of me!!"

"Because. Like I said before, I fear nothing now. And you want me to fear you which makes me not want to even more," I laugh. I've always been this stubborn.

"Has anyone ever told you you're so damn stubborn?" he chuckles.

"Once or twice," I wave a hand, "Now release me or I will make you." He laughs at me knowing I couldn't, but he moves anyway.

I go to walk away when he grabs my wrist, "Wait. Look I am leaving this place and you have no where to go and nothing to go with. Would you like to accompany me?"

I widen my eyes, "I guess I will go with The Big Bad Oldest Vampire since I have nothing else." He smirks at me calling him that, his ego his very large.