2X18: The Last Dance- Part 1

3P POV
"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus cringes, in Alaric's body still, and rummages through Alaric's closet.

He takes out two shirts and hold them up, "Ok, bad," holds up a black button down shirt, "Or badder?" And holds up a brown and yellow plaid shirt asking Katherine to choose, who was tied up in a chair in the middle of Alaric's apartment, which Klaus is living in, being in his body and all.

"The dark colors suit you better," Katherine replies.

"Oh, thank you, honey," Klaus gushes, "Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" He is making sure he knows everything, so he doesn't get caught.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," Katherine furthers it, "You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore House."

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is," Klaus reveals while getting dressed, "The last things I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzz kill," He mutters.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," Katherine reminds him.

"Right. Elena's Aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it," Katherine concludes.

Klaus walks up to her and runs his hand down the side of her hair and she jumps and gasps, "Oh, so jumpy," He comments.

"Please, just... kill me," Katherine begs, "I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus doesn't look like he buys it and leans down to be eye to eye with her, "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me," He compels.

"They we're trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," Katherine compel answers.

"Bonnie, the best friend?" He checks. Katherine nods yes. He sighs, stands up all the way, and crosses his arms, "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't," Katherine claims, "Or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," Klaus thinks.

"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it," She begs again.

"And show you kindness?" He baffles, "I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," He smirks. "One more thing, how's my wife doing? What's she up to?"

"She says she's your ex-wife. She's living with her brothers, but is making friends with the group very well," Katherine answers.

Klaus frowns, "Ex? Hmm, I don't think so. Now I want you to take this knife..." He takes one out of his pocket, "And stab yourself," Katherine looks up at him and he hands it to her.

She takes it, stabs herself in the leg, and groans in pain.