2X09: Katerina- Part 1

I am woken up by the sound of knocking on our door. It opens quickly, good I wasn't gonna answer it.

"Hello, Elena," I hear Damon greet.

Ugh, I've had enough of her to last me a lifetime.

She sighs, "Stefan here?" she gets straight to the point, "He called, said it was important."

"Right this way," Damon replies. I hear her walk in, so I guess she is staying.

I speed downstairs to see what is up.

"Hey," I hear Stefan.

"Heyyy," I say making my presence known. He rolls his eyes at me since he I was not the person he was addressing.

Elena glances back at me real quick, "What is this about?"

He turns and lets Rose come in to the view.

"You," Elena seems confused and unhappy. Join the club.

Rose smiles and does a small wave. We head to the living room. We have already busted out the alcohol this early, yay!!

"Ok, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. She probably knows more than I do," Rose points to me, "But Klaus, I know is real."

I slump down into the couch.

"Who is he?" Elena asks.

"One is the Originals. He's a legend," Damon raises up his eyebrows.

Oh yeah and you know my husband- ex-husband, I never get it right the first time. But you know I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.

"He's one of the first generation of vampire," Stefan adds.

"Like Elijah," Elena connects the dots

"Yess," I groan.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus," Rose interjects. I laugh, she's not wrong. "He was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

I roll my eyes that he is getting so much praise. Damon rolls his eyes too.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan informs.

"Ok, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me and Mystal?" Elena understands.

"Yes," Rose and I say at the same time, and at the same time Stefan says, "No."

"What're they're saying is- I mean, if what she's saying is true..." Damon pipes up

"Which it is," Rose presses. Sadly, she's right.

"And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you," Damon looks at Rose.

"Which I'm not," She tells him instantly.

"And I have no idea how you're involved in any of this, we will get to you," Damon then turns to me.

"Pass," I smirk.

"Then we're lookin' at a solid maybe," Damon finally wraps it up.

Elena nods slowly.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist or that you're here," Stefan reasons with Elena and I.

"That's the spirit," I raise my fist

"Not that you know of," Rose brings down the spirit.

"That's not helping," Damon gets onto her.