2X21: The Sun Also Rises- Part 1

3P POV
"My duty is to Klaus," Greta is telling Elena when Klaus walks up with Mystal in his arms.

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner," He smiles, "Hello my lovelies. Are we ready?"

"What are you gonna do with Mystal?!" Elena asks rudely to Klaus.

"I am not going to sacrifice her if that's what you're implying," He informs her.

"Why does he have her?" Jenna whispers to Elena.

"Um, well-" Elena didn't really want to say it without Mystal's permission or her being present.

"Oh you don't know? She is my wife," Klaus states cockily.

Jenna's mouth hangs open. Jenna knew that Mystal had guy problems because of their girls night, but this was unexpected to Jenna.

Klaus walks over to the rock Greta was standing on and put Mystal down. He didn't need her for the sacrifice, since she wasn't going to die, but he wanted her there.

Klaus then pulls the moonstone out of his pocket, "I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this thing. I hate to part with it," He jokes and hands it to Greta.

She takes it out of his hand and looks up to the moon, "The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?"

"I remember," Klaus tells her.

Greta explodes the moonstone with a spell and Jules starts groaning.

Elena speaks up, "Mystal won't forgive you," She tries to poke at him, "I may not be her favorite person, but I am her friend. And she likes Jenna."

Klaus smirks at her, "I don't know how much she has said about us, but she never minded me killing people and she doesn't have friends. And, let's be honest, does she care about me at the moment?"

Greta starts chanting and Jules talks to Elena about Tyler.

"Shall we?" Klaus breaks up the talking.

Mystal's POV
I slowly start to blink my eyes open. Did that mother fucker snap my neck? I turn my head and see 2 fire circles. My vision is blurry so I cannot see who is in them, but I know one of them is Elena. I then see Klaus standing in front of me and a dark skinned witch, must be the Martin girl. Yeah, she looks like she wanted to be rescued.

I see Klaus squeezing a heart, "does that mean it's working?" He asks the witch.

"It's working," She replies.

I try to move, but I feel weak. He injected me with a lottt vervain, ugh how dare he! I start to listen to Elena talking to someone. Oh no... it sounded like Jenna's voice. He didn't.... He goes over to Jenna with a wooden stake. Elena begs him to to kill Jenna.

He pauses, "Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list," He says to somebody, whoever just showed up.

I raise my head up to see Stefan. No, damn it, I'm afraid I know why he is here.

"I'm here to talk," He announces bravely.

"Very well then," Klaus allows and speeds up to Stefan, "What can I do for you Mr.Salvatore?"

"Stefan," I croak, "What're you doing?"

"Ah, love you're awake, wonderful," Klaus smiles to me then turns back to Stefan.

Jenna and Elena try to figure out what they're saying. They need to shush so I can do that.

"You don't need to kill Jenna," Stefan says, "I'll take her place," He offers. Oh, my brother, always the hero hair guy.

"Oh, I don't know," Klaus starts off, "I rather appreciate the symmetry of 3 women-"

"Hmm, funny," I roll my eyes.

"Felt that eye roll from here love," Klaus jokes, then keeps talking, "3 goddesses, sacrificed at nature's altar. With my hybridess watching."

Stefan steps closer to him, "Don't play games with me, and don't hurt my sister. You'll still get what you want."

"You're quite the hero, aren't you?" Klaus observes. That he is. "I've been told and heard that about you."

"Just make the trade," Stefan doesn't want to hear him drone on any longer, "Me for Jenna."

"Oh, my god," Jenna spoke up, obviously have used her vamp hearing, "He wants to take my place." Elena's face looks in horror.

Stefan and Klaus come back down to the unfolding mess, "Quite the predicament," Klaus says, "You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan," He points with his hand, "Granting your wish."

"Stefan..." I trail off, "Klaus, I swear to god."

"Stefan..." Elena sighs.

"It's ok," He gives her a nod. He can't face me, I know he won't.

"Well, who's it gonna be, Elena?" Klaus is making her choose, of course he is!

"No," Elena forces out and tears up. I'm sure he'll pick Stefan just to spite me.

"Oh, don't worry, there's actually no choice," Klaus turns around to Stefan slowly.

What? Klaus speeds over and stabs Stefan in the back with the stake he was hold. Yet, he doesn't kill him... Stefan groans in pain.

"No! Stefan, no," Elena shouts.

Stefan falls to the ground as Klaus says, "I have other plans for your boyfriend. And what kind of brother in-law would I be to kill him in front of his sister," He explains, sarcastically sounding heartfeltWhat. The. Hell. "I want him alive. But for now-" Klaus snaps Stefan's neck, great. I try to get up, "I wouldn't," Klaus warns me. I ignore him, crawl over to Stefan, and put my arm over him to lay beside him. "Whenever you're ready, Greta."

The fire circle around Jenna goes down.

"No," Elena cries.

"Your turn," Klaus tells Jenna.

"No, Jenna no!" Elena cries again. She tries to go forward, but her fire circle grows bigger.

"It's alright, Elena," Jenna soothes, "I know what I have to do."

Oh, Jenna don't. She speeds over to Greta and bites her neck. Klaus quickly follows and stabs Jenna in the side. I really can't help with anything, it took all my energy to get to my brother. He put a lot of vervain in me, asshole. Elena and Jenna both start to cry and breathing heavily.

"Just turn it off, Jenna," Elena tells her, "Turn it off." She means her humanity switch. "You won't be scared anymore."

Klaus slips Jenna over onto her back and stakes her in the heart.

"No! Jenna!" Elena screams.