6

Once they get to the parking lot of the condominium, Chaeyoung helps Jungkook out of his car and holds him to get to his front door. Even though he is heavier than she is, she tries her best not to let him walk in a stutter all by himself.

She decides to help him get inside his front door and leave him on the sofa in his living room, at least. However, that could be just her plan which could never happen. All because of Jungkook who is still drunk suddenly grabs her hand harshly making her sitting back when she has already standing up ready to leave.

"This isn't my bed.", he mumbles with his eyes half opened.

Chaeyoung whose hand is still being held by Jungkook carefully tells him, "You can get to your room yourself." She tries to slowly move her hand but he does not budge. What happened next is not in her expectation when Jungkook suddenly pulling her hand and held it tighter to his chest shocking her.

"Take me there, please...", he says as he slowly taking her hand close to his face. She can see that he is about to kiss it so she quickly pulls it away from him.

"I'll take you to your room. Come.", she says as she slowly takes his hand to make him move away from the sofa.

It is quite hard for her to hold him but she tries her best to take him to his bed. After making sure that he lies down on it, she straightens herself up getting ready to leave. However, she gets startled again with Jungkook's grip on her wrist stopping her walk.

Jungkook with his eyes half opened and probably is not aware of what he is doing, tells her to stay and not leave him alone. She frowns at him before thinking that maybe he thinks she is the girl he kept mentioning at the bar. So, she says that she is not the girl he thinks she is while hoping that he will let her go.

But, that definitely not what happened next because the next thing that happened is totally shocking her. She tries to pull away from his sudden embrace but it is hopeless. He is much stronger than she is, for sure.

"Jeon Jungkook, let me go.", she says while being trapped in his arms feeling awkward of the situation.

"Not now.", he replies softly sounded close to her right ear which gives her a weird feeling hearing it.

Chaeyoung grits her teeth hoping that he will fall asleep back and let her go. They stay in the somewhat romantic hug position for quite a while before she feels his arms slowly letting her free. She catches a quick breath before trying to move away from him.

Even so, Jungkook really does not want to let her go that easily. He suddenly says, "Not yet. Don't go." Then, his body falls forward slowly towards her and she grabs the closest thing she can to avoid him. The last thing that she remembers before she falls asleep because of exhaustion is his heavy body lying on top of her.

♡♡♡♡♡

"This is going to be the worst day of my life.", Chaeyoung says as low as she could. She almost gets away from him but then, she feels like something is stuck. "No.", she says as she sees the end of her cardigan is still stuck under Jungkook's body.

She tries to pull it slowly without waking him but it feels like it is taking forever for her. "Come on...", she says while pulling her cardigan very slowly away from him.

"What are you doing?", suddenly she hears a voice that makes her startled and automatically lets go of her cardigan. Because of that, her body falls to the ground with a loud thud.

"Oww!", she groans in pain. Jungkook gets up and looks at her before looking at himself again. "Who are you?", he asks as his eyes turns to look at her again. He opens his leather jacket and checks on himself while Chaeyoung trying to stand up.

Then, he feels his head spinning making him have to sit down on the bed. Seeing Jungkook, Chaeyoung slowly walks to the door. Then, Jungkook shouts at her to stop before he asks who she is and how she got in that she is there in his penthouse. "I...am nobody. You will never see me again. I promise.", she says quickly before opening the door and starts to run away.

"Wait! Hey!", Jungkook says while standing up but his dizzy head halts his steps.

"Who is she? And why am I here?", Jungkook questions himself. Then, he remembers the cameras installed around the penthouse except his room and the bathroom. "The cameras.", he says and slowly standing up to walk to his work room.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung walks quickly leaving Paradise Maison before she takes a taxi home. On the way, she recalls how Jungkook reacted earlier when he woke up. "He can ask how I got there? Didn't he remember what he did? Ahh...I don't want to remember it.", she says to herself. "How could he not remember a thing? Weird, reckless guy!", she grumbles again.

♡♡♡♡♡

After watching the cameras, Jungkook sighs as there is no camera installed in his room. So, he does not know what happened after the girl took him inside his room. "I shouldn't have drink a lot last night.", he says to himself before his phone makes a sound showing that someone is calling him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Sixth chapter ✔