9

Chaeyoung has been keeping herself working in the kitchen area for the whole week after the sudden appearance of Jungkook at the coffee shop. She gets worried if he ever comes again just to make sure she sends her resume to his company. She will never do that as she keeps reminding herself of the promise she made to him.

"Chaeyoung-ah, until when are you going to stay at the back?", Lisa asks as she barges in to the kitchen area. She always comes to the coffee shop Jisoo owns so it is like her second home already. With Chaeyoung working there too, she almost stays there every day as her job as a photographer gives her a flexible schedule.

"Until Jisoo unnie stop asking me if I've sent my resume to J Group or not.", she tells as she gets tired of Jisoo asking her that question every single day.

Lisa laughs at her answer as she watches her washing the cups in the sink. "Why?? She's just being concerned. Plus, didn't you study for a job like that? Business management, you love that.", the girl with bangs says in which making Chaeyoung sighs.

"Come on, don't say you're here to annoy me with this issue like Jisoo unnie.", Chaeyoung says as she puts the cups carefully at their place.

"No, I'm not here for that. But, seriously. Have you ever think how lucky you are? No one in this world gets a chance like you. The managing director of a big company, J Group asked you himself to send your resume to his company. Can't you see that, Chaeng?", Lisa says making Chaeyoung's hands stop moving, her mind suddenly thinks about what Lisa just said.

When Lisa suddenly chuckling and covers her mouth, Chaeyoung asks why as she tries to focus on her work again. "See? Now you're having a thought about it.", Lisa says while pointing at her friend.

"No, I'm not.", Chaeyoung denies it.

"Yes, you are.", Lisa provokes her again.

"I said no, Lalisa. I tell you what, why don't you be the one sending your resume to J Group? We studied the same thing, surely he'll take you in to work there.", Chaeyoung suggests as she wipes her hands with the cloth near the sink.

Hearing her suggestion, Lisa quickly shakes her head. "No, I'm sorry. I love my job. Maybe I studied the same thing as you but photography is my life.", she says as she does a hand gesture as if she is taking a photo.

"Then, don't be like Jisoo unnie. Asking me the same question every single time she can.", Chaeyoung says before Lisa says goodbye and goes to the front area of the shop.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jisoo and Lisa have a big trouble of bringing Chaeyoung back to her apartment that night. All because of she gets drunk during their small homecoming party for Jennie who just got back from New Zealand.

"I can't believe Chaeyoung broke her own promise.", Jennie who follows them from behind says as she opens the front door for them.

"You think she can keep her promise to not get drunk? This is Chaeyoung, she'll drink till she gets drunk.", Jisoo says as she slowly puts Chaeyoung to her bed with Lisa's help. "Wrong, unnie. She only gets drunk when her mind is messed up. Didn't you hear how she hates it everytime we mentioned Jungkook's name?", Lisa interrupts.

"Ooh, yeah. What's with that? Who's this Jungkook guy?", Jennie who lived in New Zealand for seven years till she graduated there asks them.

Lisa holds up her hand and pulls out her phone from her bag. "You know J Group? He's the managing director there.", she says as she shows her phone to Jennie.

"Okay, then. What's up with Chaeyoung hating him? Do they know each other? Oh, why I didn't know this?", Jennie asks questions that makes Jisoo shushes her. "Jisoo unnie, I did my part. It's your turn. Let's go outside, Jennie unnie.", Lisa says as she grabs Jennie's hand to follow her out of the room.

"Alright. So...where do you keep it, Chae?", Jisoo whispers as she looks around the room as silent as she can. She does not want to wake Chaeyoung because if she does, all Lisa's efforts to annoy Chaeyoung that day will be a waste. She needs to find it quickly without Chaeyoung's knowledge.

♡♡♡♡♡

Ninth chapter ✔

Publishing this today because Black Swan MV is released today. Ehe...😅