62

"Eomma, eat some more. You didn't eat anything since last night. You need to eat a lot today.", Jungkook says as he tries to feed Soyeon the chicken porridge that the hospital served for her breakfast.

Soyeon shakes her head. "I don't have the appetite, Jungkook. Don't force me.", she replies before she takes a sip of water from the glass in her hand.

"How am I not going to force you? You refused to let me donate my kidney to you, you didn't listen to Namjoon hyung, you ignored harabeoji when he visited you. At least...please listen to me, eomma.", he talks to her.

To be honest, he is disappointed with Soyeon's cold attitude with everyone especially to his grandpa who is her own father. The old man came to visit her last night and she woke up for a while. However, she did not reply to anything that he said when he is advising her about her health and drinking habit.

Jungkook does not know why the relationship between the two is cold like that. He tried to talk to both of them but none of them ever want to tell him why. Luckily he does not inherit the cold attitude from them.

"What did Namjoon say about me? Has he put my name in the waiting list?", Jungkook sighs as Soyeon ignores his words to her earlier with that question.

Jungkook puts the bowl in his hand to the table beside the bed and nods. "But, he said it might be long to wait for a donor, eomma. They have to do several tests to find the kidney that matches. Until then...you have to stay here for I don't know how long.", he explains what Namjoon said to him this morning.

Soyeon laughs at his last sentence. "You seem tired of me, Jungkook-ah.", she says.

Jungkook does not say anything to admit or deny it. He takes her hand and holds it gently before kissing the knuckles.

"I'm worried of you, eomma. I want you to get better.", he tells her.

"I will be better.", she replies with a pale and weak smile.

♡♡♡♡♡

Seokjin ends the call when Jisoo comes back from the toilet. She smiles at him but he has no reaction as he stares at his phone. Jisoo feels weird of it so she takes his phone and checks on who he just had a call with.

"Yah, what are you doing?", he asks, literally shocked with Jisoo's action.

"Who were you calling until you can't see me here, Seokjin?", she asks as she taps on his call logs.

Then, she eyed him curiously. "Taehyung?", she asks, weird of what conversation the guys just had.

"Jungkook posted something on his IG story with the word 'get well soon'. I tried calling him but he didn't answer so I called Taehyung instead. He told me Jungkook's mother fainted.", Seokjin tells his curious girlfriend.

Jisoo got shocked to hear it. "Why? Is she sick?", she asks.

"Her kidneys failed. She needs to do a transplant as soon as possible. That's what Tae told me.", Seokjin tells what he found out from Taehyung.

"Whoa, that sounds serious!", she exclaims. "So, right now...Jungkook is with her at the hospital, is it?", she asks in concerned way.

Seokjin nods. "He's been there since last night accompanying her. I wanted to visit but Taehyung said it's better not to for now. He needs time alone with her.", he tells.

♡♡♡♡♡

Namjoon looks at the file in his hand twice before turning to see the nurse, Jihyo with astonishment. She helped him to conduct several tests like blood type test,  CT scan and cross-matching blood test for the person that volunteers to be a kidney donor for Soyeon. The results are extremely shocking for Namjoon making him wonders something.