66

Soyeon looks at the food on the table that is served for her lunch. It has been there for an hour but she does not touch it yet. She did not even finish her breakfast that morning.

The words that Jungkook said to her yesterday are playing in her mind on repeat.

"Did you go there to tell her to stay away from me? Did you actually know that she's the girl I'm in love with?!"

"You don't have the answer, eomma? Well then, let me tell you...if you met her to tell her to leave me...you did well. She already left me, eomma."

"You did well...but I won't give up to find her."

The door of the ward is opened interrupting Soyeon. She looks at the door and is about to say 'leave me alone'  before she sees a metal walking stick appeared from the door. She looks up and makes an eye contact with her father, Byunghun.

"Are you going to chase away everyone from your life?", he asks as he enters the ward step by step carefully.

"What are you doing here, abeoji?", she asks him back.

The old man stands near the table where Soyeon's lunch is served on. He gives a long silent look at Soyeon before asking her if it is wrong for him to visit his own daughter who is recovering in the hospital. Then, she smiles at him in a sarcastic way before saying that he will preach the same thing from the last time he visited.

Advising her to take care of herself, reminding her to not repeat the same thing again and telling her to appreciate the second chance she got.

Byunghun keeps a serious face before he mentions about what happened yesterday. He asks her how she can still keep being the cold hearted person she is after what Jungkook told her yesterday. He tells her that he does not expect her to be that hard on Chaeyoung until the girl really left everything in a sudden.

"Who told you what happened yesterday? Taehyung, is it?", Soyeon asks, sighing at the fact her father wants to bother in her issue with Jungkook.

"Who told me doesn't matter! What matters now is you had done something to Chaeyoung until she leaves. Am I right?!", Byunghun gets angry with Soyeon. He has reached the limit of patience where he can no longer let Soyeon do whatever she wants in her own way. She needs to be given a lesson to change.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook comes back to the hospital with the same clothes from yesterday. Taehyung and Kiyong see him when they arrive at the ground floor but Jungkook ignores them. He walks in the elevator and goes straight to the floor where Soyeon's ward is located at.

As he walks, he has made up his mind. He will tell Soyeon that he will not come back until he find Chaeyoung. He will tell her not to look for him until he find Chaeyoung. That is all what he wants to say to her before disappearing again like yesterday.

However, something tells him not to enter her ward when he already pushed the doorknob a bit. He can see his grandpa's back facing him as the man talk with his daughter. Soyeon's face is covered by his back and Jungkook only can see the blanket covering her lower body.

"You know who she is to you, right?", he eavesdrops on their conversation while putting his feet to hold the door to be opened a bit.

"Do you know it too, abeoji?", Soyeon asks. "How much did you know?", she adds giving Jungkook more confusion of what they are talking about.

"You want to know how much did I know? I know everything..."

"Everything including how and why she got switched with Jungkook?", Soyeon cuts him off earning a growing amount of curiosity to Jungkook.