79

Two months after the proposal, Jungkook and Chaeyoung got married in an extravagant ceremony held at a branch of WH Hotel owned by Seokjin. The wedding is deemed to be the Wedding of The Year beating other famous couples' wedding as the media in the business world always keep an eye on J Group. Especially when Jungkook is named as one of the youngest director of the large company.

The media may not be bothering him like a stalker but they know he is one of the eligible bachelors in the country when he is named as J Group's managing director.

His wedding with Chaeyoung is a bit shocking as he does not talk about love when being interviewed. Only a few closest people know about their relationship.

Even when he wants to set the date for the wedding, Chaeyoung did not agree when he said he wants it to be done soon. If it is his own decision, he wanted to have the wedding the next day after the proposal. He joked but said that he seriously wanted it to be quick.

Chaeyoung on the other hand, wanted it to be a little later for a reason. She has talked to Hyeri who operated on her for the kidney transplant, Hyeri told her not to be pregnant for at least six months after the surgery for precaution. That is her reason to have the wedding later.

But, Jungkook seemed to not liking the idea of marrying her later. After a dispute about it, they discussed it with their parents and fixed a date which is two months after the proposal. Chaeyoung agreed in condition that Jungkook does not try to be too intimate with her, letting him know that it is her weakness.

Their married life is all good and full of happiness just like other newlyweds. Jungkook always teases her all the time and Chaeyoung will always be the serious one. A few good morning kisses, a surprise backhug he gives when he returns from work and a cuddling session before sleep is always done carefully.

Chaeyoung will not react too much to them because that is her weakness. If she gives in, she will not let him go easily. The same time when they had their first kiss at his condominium. If she did not control herself, surely they have done it there and then.

But as fate would have it, they did it after two months of marriage. All because of Jungkook getting drunk one day and is sent home by Hoseok who had a drink with him one night. Chaeyoung had a trouble of taking him to their bedroom and it reminded her of the first time she met him.

The reckless guy, she called him at that time.

"Jungkook, can you...please not act like you did before? Why are you drunk like this?", she asked as she pushed him to the bed. She looked at him lying on the bed before she went to the wardrobe to get his clothes to change.

As she was picking his clothes, she nagged.

"You never been this drunk with me before. Only that one time, maybe you were thinking of Eunbi back then but now, what is the reason this time..."

"It's you.", he gave her a backhug stopping her from nagging him.

She tried to free herself as she can smell the alcohol on him. Too much of alcohol.

"I wanted to do it with you but you're too scared of getting pregnant. If you're scared, here I have it.", he said as he took something out of his pocket.

She widened her eyes at that thing in his hand. She break free from his hug and turned around to see him face to face.

"Jungkook, I don't want to use that for our first time. I want...it to be memorable. That's why I don't want to do it yet.", she told him.

He threw that thing to the floor and looked away. Chaeyoung felt a bit guilty so she tried to talk to him.

"Jungkook, just another one month. Okay?", she cupped his face as she said that to him.

His eyes looked into hers intensely.

"I can't wait anymore.", he said before his lips crashed against hers.

The morning they woke up, Jungkook felt a deep guilt as he recalled what happened.

"I'm sorry.", he said as he hit his head.

"Hey, it's okay.", Chaeyoung's reply is a bit confusing him. He thought she will be angry with him. He was forcing her last night. A big mistake to be drunk, he scolded himself.

"I was selfish. I didn't think how you'd feel to be waiting for a long time. I'm sorry, okay?", she said to him as she turned around to face him and got on top of him.

"What if...you get pregnant?", he asked carefully as he knew they did not use protection last night.

"Then, we have a baby.", she casually answered before giving him a peck on his lips. Then, she got off of the bed taking her undies and wear them while Jungkook still looked confused on the bed.

♡♡♡♡♡

Flash-forward to nine months later, here Jungkook is right in front of the labour room waiting for Chaeyoung to deliver.

He could not stay put as he waits for the door to open. Namjoon who is free from important schedule sees him and tells him to relax. He knows Jungkook feels scared for Chaeyoung. He had told him that he will not forgive himself if anything happens to her during the pregnancy.

He is responsible for being reckless that night. He may not cry in front of Chaeyoung all the while she is pregnant. But, he did cry in front of his friends especially Namjoon and Taehyung. Even Chaeyoung's friends blamed him for not being patient with his desire.

He feels guilty towards her when her doctor said that she has some complications in giving birth. That is fifteen minutes ago and he was in there with her before he had to leave following the advice of the doctor. Now, she is still in there alone with the doctor and nurses.

"Please be strong, Chaeyoung. I want to see you and our baby well. Please..", he wishes for her from outside.

A few minutes later, the door of the labour room is opened and the doctor comes out while taking off her mask.

"Doc, how is it? My wife? And our baby?", Jungkook asks in anticipation and worriedness mixed up.

"Your baby girl is well, sir. But, your wife...", the doctor stops.

♡♡♡♡♡

Seventy ninth chapter ✔

One last chapter coming up. I'm sad to say goodbye to this story but it has to be done. See you in the 80th chapter, THE END later. 😢