54

A soft pink flowery maxi dress.

"Too modest."

A pastel green asymmetrical dress.

"The colour isn't right."

A dark blue one-shoulder dress.

"Almost...perfect but no."

A grey sleeveless A-line dress.

"Again...no."

Four dresses have been tried on but none of them is approved by Jennie. Chaeyoung whines in the fitting room as Jennie tells her to change to her own clothes back. She tells Chaeyoung to follow her to her boutique because she knows which dress is suitable for her there.

"Unnie, I thought it's easier that you come to help me but...you are just like Jungkook. Hard to please.", Chaeyoung says as she brings the dress she tried on to give back to the staff.

"Well...they aren't good enough. I mean...not suit for you. So, come to my boutique. I'll give you the best dress for the wedding. It's on me.", Jennie tells her with a big smile on her face. She is about to pull Chaeyoung's hand to follow her out but Chaeyoung pulls back. She tells the elder that she wants to buy a dress with her own money but Jennie shakes her head.

"Come with me. Treat it as a birthday gift from me. Come on.", Jennie says as she pulls Chaeyoung out to go to her car.

♡♡♡♡♡

Chaeyoung looks at herself in the strapless split dress from head to toe in the mirror. With the details on the dress and the way how it reveals her thigh design, she wonders how much would the dress costs to be looking that good on her. Yes, she likes the dress. Jennie really knows what suits her.

📌 I personally like how she looked in Amazing Saturday...the way that dress is adjusted for her 😍😍 Okay, let's go back to the story. Go down, go down...📌

"Chaeng, are you done?", Jennie asks from outside

"One moment, please.", she replies as she finds the price tag of the dress which is hanging behind her back. "What?!!", she yells in shock before she opens the door of the fitting room and sees Jennie standing out there waiting for her. "Unnie, this dress is quite expensive! I'll be making you have a lost...", Jennie shuts her up as she looks at Chaeyoung from left to right and makes her turn around.

Then, she claps her hands. "This is great! You said you don't want to look too much or overshadow the bride, no short dress and no bright colours. So, this is it. Don't think about the price.", she tells Chaeyoung as she cuts the price tag on the dress.

♡♡♡♡♡

Once he has parked his car at the roadside, he texts Chaeyoung saying that he has arrived. Then, he goes out of the car waiting for her before his phone rings. He thought it is Chaeyoung so he turns around to look at the main entrance where Chaeyoung will come out from. However, he feels a bit disappointed when he looks at the screen seeing his mother's name on it.