80

The white cloth is moved away revealing the piano that Jungkook has not been playing for a long time. He looks around the room he used to spend his youth time with music. Yes, he loves to do music and he had a dream to be a singer. But, he let go of that dream to do what his family wanted. To do business and take over of J Group.

Now, here he is sitting at the chair he misses a lot. He taps on a key before going to try to get the feel of playing the piano again. He always play Nothing Like Us before this but now he wants to give another song a try.

He plays the piano and starts to sing when he gets the notes right.

We were so beautiful
We were so tragic
No other magic could ever compare
Lost myself, seventeen
Then you came, found me
No other magic could ever compare

There's a room
In my heart with the memories we made
Took 'em down but they're still in their frames
There's no way I could ever forget, mmm

For as long as I live and as long as I love
I will never not think about you

"Good morning, my love.", that voice whispering to his ear startled him.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook opens his eyes instantly when he heard Chaeyoung's voice whispering to him greeting him a good morning.

"Come on, wake up. Today's a big day, remember?", she says as she takes his towel and throws it at him. He grabs it before it falls on his face. "Don't disappoint our little girl.", she tells him before she heads to the door.

"Baby, where are you going?", he asks stopping Chaeyoung halfway.

"Wake our Joohyun up. You go get your shower, Jungkook. We don't want to get scolded for coming late.", she tells him before leaving their room.

Jungkook nods before he slaps his face for dreaming of playing the piano when he has not done it for so long. Then, he gets off of the bed and heads to the bathroom for a shower. Today is a big day for their family.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to our Joohyunnie!!"

They all clap their hands while Chaeyoung helps Joohyun to blow the 3 candles out while Jungkook films it.

"Let's take a picture. Jungkook, come here with us.", Chaeyoung says as she puts the knife on Joohyun's small hand to cut the cake.

"Let me take the picture.", Taehyung offers and takes the camera from Jungkook.

They take a few pictures before they start eating together. Then, the grandparents of Joohyun give the 3 years old girl two big boxes of presents for her. Chaeyoung and Jungkook do the same after them. They all give one present each but Chaeyoung has two presents for Joohyun that it surprises the others for a while.

"Thank you, eomma. I love you and you too, appa.", Joohyun says as she points to her parents happily before going to open all the presents she got with Soyeon and Haejin.

"You didn't tell me you got two presents for our little girl.", Jungkook says when they are alone watching Joohyun playing with the new toys she got with her grandparents.