20

When the bus arrives at the bus stop near J Group building, Chaeyoung gets down and looks at the massive building before she takes a deep breath. As she exhales, she looks at her watch for a second and smiles at herself. She starts to walk to the building feeling all spirited to start the second week there.

Once she gets to the 18th floor, she goes to her place and organises everything in order before she goes into Jungkook's office. She cleans his work desk and the coffee table in there. After making sure everything looks nice in her eyes, she checks her watch to see the time showing that only 2 minutes is left before 8 am.

Because of that, she quickly leaves Jungkook's office and goes to the pantry to make a coffee for him. As from what she observed a week ago, Jungkook always comes in exactly at 8 am and he will ask her to make coffee for him. So today, she will make sure she makes it before he asks her later.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook smiles as he meets his mother in the elevator. "Good morning, eomma.", he greets her as he stands next to her when he gets inside the elevator.

"Good morning, son. Have you had breakfast?", she asks the young man next to him.

"A packet of biscuit before I left my house.", he says with a smile on his face.

"That's not enough. Let's have breakfast with me at the cafe.", she tells him as the elevator opens at the ground floor where the cafe is located at. Jungkook is about to say no but his mother drags him out of the elevator by pulling his arm go follow her out.

"Come on. I need a company to eat, Jungkook-ah.", she says to him as they got out of the elevator.

Jungkook smiles at her and nods. "Okay, eomma. I'll accompany you. Let's go.", he finally agrees and leads her to go to the cafe.

♡♡♡♡♡

It has passed 15 minutes after 8 am but Chaeyoung still has not seen Jungkook coming in to his office. She wonders where he is but she is not sure whether to call him or just wait until he comes in. After thinking through about it, she decides to call Jieun first to ask her if she knows about Jungkook's whereabouts.

"Uh, annyeong. Jieun-ssi, it's Chaeyoung here.", she says when Jieun answers her call.

"Oh, hi, Chaeyoung-ssi. Yes, what can I help you with?", Jieun asks.

Chaeyoung asks about Jungkook to Jieun while keeping her eyes looking at the time on the computer in front of her.

"Oh, he hasn't come in? But...he usually comes a bit late. Nothing to worry about it.", Jieun tells her.

However, Chaeyoung frowns and says that she always see Jungkook comes in exactly at 8 am since she started working last week. "Oh, did he really do that?", Jieun asks back. "Yeah...he always comes exactly at 8 and then, he will ask me to make a coffee for him. But, today he is still not in even though it's almost 8.30 now.", Chaeyoung explains.

"Oh...he's coming early. That's new. Oh, anyway Chaeyoung-ssi, it's okay. Don't worry about him. If he doesn't say anything then, just wait for him. He'll be there anytime soon.", Jieun replies.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry if I disturb you, Jieun-ssi. Thank you.", Chaeyoung says to the HR officer.

"It's nothing, Chaeyoung-ssi. You're not disturbing me at all.", Jieun replies before they end their conversation.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook lets his mother to come in to the elevator first before he gets inside. He checks his watch for a while before Soyeon realizes that he seems to be rushing for something. "You have somewhere to go to, Jungkook?", she asks him.

He nods and says, "Yeah, I got an appointment with our partner at 9.30. Need to drive to their place, hope the traffic isn't bad."

Soyeon nods to him. "Is it far?", she asks.

"Can get there half an hour only but just worried of the traffic.", he tells her.

"You should have told me sooner. It's okay then, I'll go to my office myself. Don't trouble yourself to walk me there.", Soyeon tells him when she sees the elevator almost gets to the 18th floor where Jungkook's office located at.

"Oh, but eomma. I want to introduce you to my PA first. If you don't want me to walk you to your office then, just come with me to meet her for a while.", Jungkook says as the elevator opens at 18th floor.

Soyeon smiles at him and steps out of the elevator before following him to go to his office. When they reach in front of it, Soyeon sees a tall blonde girl standing up as Jungkook stands in front of her table. The girl bows at him and greets him before she looks up to him.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, there's someone I want to introduce to you here.", Jungkook says as Soyeon steps forward and stands beside him. "Oh, okay.", she replies as she looks at the person standing beside Jungkook. She is a bit surprised to see her but she remains calm.

"This is the CEO of J Group, Jeon Soyeon. Eomma, this is Park Chaeyoung. She's my PA.", Jungkook introduces the ladies to each other.

Chaeyoung bows at 90° to her while saying hello at the same time. Soyeon is quite shocked with Chaeyoung's 90° bow at her. Even Jungkook looks at Chaeyoung with a frown before he covers his mouth from chuckling at her action.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chaeyoung-ssi.", Soyeon replies before Chaeyoung stops bowing. "It's a big pleasure to finally see you in person, CEO Jeon Soyeon.", she says with a bright smile to the elder lady beside Jungkook.

"Me too. It's a pleasure to know you, Chaeyoung-ssi.", Soyeon replies with a little smile too. "Jungkook, I'll leave you here, okay? I'm going to my office.", she says to Jungkook before she excuses herself from there.

Then, Jungkook tells Chaeyoung to get ready as they will leave in five minutes. Chaeyoung nods as she keeps watching Soyeon while Jungkook goes into his office. However, Chaeyoung was interrupted when Jungkook suddenly calls her name and asks her to go into his office.

"Why is there a coffee here?", he asks as she gets in. "Oh...that. Actually I came early today and made the coffee for you but...you came in late...", she pauses as she does not know how to end the sentence. Jungkook slowly nods and touches the cup a bit.

"Fine. I'll drink it and see you out there in five minutes. You may leave.", he tells her. "Okay, I'm sorry by the way.", she replies as she walks out of his office. He stares at the door for a while before he chuckles at her being sorry to him for no reason.

♡♡♡♡♡

Twentieth chapter