74

It has been a week since the day Jungkook received a call from his friend, Jacob Elordi from Australia. He had asked for the Australian guy to help him to find Chaeyoung there because he found something when he looked at the things Chaeyoung keep in her room.

He believes she is somewhere in that country because he read one of her bucket list written in her diary.

'No 4. I want to go back to Melbourne to see the sunset from the beach again.'

If his hunch is right, Chaeyoung could be there now in Melbourne.

He misses her a lot. He always looks at the photo albums he brought from Busan just to see her face every day. That is the only way for him to see her since she has deactivated her social media accounts.

"What are you doing right now, Chaeyoung?", he mutters as he looks at her photo where she is singing in her choir group. "Singing with your friends? Or at the beach watching sunset? No, possibly no. It's already dark there now.", he says as he briefly looks at his watch.

7.16 PM which means 8.16 PM in Melbourne.

"Jungkook?", Soyeon calls as she knocks twice on his room door.

"Yes, eomma.", he replies.

"Let's have dinner, son. Everybody's waiting for you downstairs.", she tells him.

Jungkook puts back the photo album in the drawer and gets up to leave the room.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey, mate.", Jacob says as he sees Harley at the counter.

The Subway staff stares at him looking offended with him. "F-L-U-M-E, Flume. How many times I have to tell you to call me Flume?", he tells the regular customer as he serves the usual menu he will choose.

"Okay, Harley. Please give me two more footlongs, thank you.", he says while purposely annoying Harley more. "Your name tag says Harley.", he adds with a smile.

Right after he is done serving him, he gives the sandwiches to the cashier counter where Katherine is standing at.

"Hi, Mr Jacob. You're buying extra today.", Katherine says as she scans the price in.

"Yeah, I got some friends coming to my house.", Jacob says with a smile plastered on his face. He looks around for a while making Katherine asking him if he is looking for something...or someone.

Jacob slowly nods before slowly asking Katherine, "Yeah...I was...wondering where's your blonde friend? Ms Roseanne?"

Katherine's eyes grow wide as she hears Chaeyoung's name from his mouth. "Roseanne as in Rosie? You're looking for her?", she asks him, suddenly gets excited knowing he is interested to know about her friend.

"Yeah, right. That girl is new here, right?", he asks her.

Katherine nods, "She's a part timer and today is her off day, Mr Jacob."

Hearing her words, Jacob nods and says 'okay' before he bids goodbye to her.

"Whoa, Rosie. You got an admirer, girl.", Katherine says slowly as she takes out her phone to tell Chaeyoung the breaking news of the handsome customer to her.

♡♡♡♡♡

The sound of messages coming into his inbox get his attention to his phone that he left on the table in his room.

"Who is this?", he says as he takes the phone and unlocks it.

He checks all the notifications he got. 3 missed calls and 32 messages. All of them from the same person. Jacob.

He goes through the messages first which include photos of Chaeyoung which were taken secretly. He is right about her being there all this while. Jacob found her.

'Hey, Jungkook. I found her. Actually it's been a week but I just took some time before telling you so that I know what she exactly do here. So, here it is I give you some of her photos that I took secretly. Most of them are from Subway, her friend said that she's a part timer and today is her off day. The other six days, she's working there. I'm sorry I took a long time, mate. Come here soon, okay?' - Jacob at 8.26 PM

Jungkook slides through the photos one by one as a smile formed on his face.

"I got you, Chaeyoung.", he says as he zooms in to the photo of her smiling face while she served a customer in her Subway uniform.

"Wait for me. I'll bring you back here.", he quickly runs out of his room to tell everyone in the mansion of the good news he just got from Jacob.

♡♡♡♡♡

Seventy fourth chapter ✔

I'll bring Jungkook to Chaeyoung tomorrow, I promise. 🤗