34

The two buses bringing a total of 66 J Group staff from its headquarters in Seoul arrive at WH Hotel after an hour journey. The staff gather and queue up before they go in the hotel altogether.

6 of them are from the HR department and they do not queue with the others as they act as the facilitators. So, the other 60 staff are grouped into 6 before they queue up. Chaeyoung is in the last group that will go into the hotel and she just smiles to everyone even though she has seen some of them many times in the company building.

When she walks in to the lobby of the hotel, she hears her name being called making her stop on her way. "Hi, Chaeyoung!", she smiles as she sees Seokjin in his black suit standing right in front of her.

"Hi, Jin oppa.", she greets him back before seeing someone pulling Seokjin by the shoulder quite roughly. "Aish, Hobi-yah!", he yells at the man wearing a hoodie beside him. Chaeyoung chuckles at the scene she is seeing in front of her.

"Hyung, you left me just like that after seeing a girl, huh?", Hoseok says before he looks at the girl in front of them. His eyes widen as he sees Chaeyoung. The same goes to Chaeyoung too. She looks at him with a surprised expression on her face.

"Chaeyoung-ssi?", Hoseok says.

Chaeyoung replies, "Hoseok-ssi?"

Seokjin looks at them one by one before interrupting their shocked interaction. "You two know each other?", he asks as he knows that Hoseok may have seen Chaeyoung at Jisoo's coffee shop but he never introduces them formally.

Both of them nod to Seokjin's question. Hoseok laughs before telling him how they knew each other. From there, Chaeyoung finds out that Hoseok owns the restobar in Gwangju and also a dance teacher who has a studio in Seoul. She never thinks that the Hoseok she knows in Gwangju is the same Hoseok she used to see at Jisoo's coffee shop with Seokjin.

When she thinks back, of course she does not know it because she always see only the back of Hoseok as he put on his hoodie when he went to Jisoo's coffee shop. "This is so much of a coincidence. Anyway, Chaeyoung-ssi. Let's just get to know each other again. I'm Jung Hoseok or Hobi or J-Hope. My students call me J-Hope or Hobi, just to let you know.", Hoseok says as he hands her his name card.

Chaeyoung nods to him. "This is so cool, Hoseok-ssi.", she says with a smile. "Oh, just call me Hobi oppa. I heard you call Jin oppa. You two must be close.", Hoseok tells her before eyeing Seokjin beside him.

"Of course we are. She's Jisoo's little sister. So, she's my little sister too.", Seokjin says with a smile. "No...", Hoseok replies. Chaeyoung giggles at his reaction. "Jisoo unnie is my best friend, Hobi oppa. That's what Jin oppa meant to say.", she tells him.

"That also means you cannot hurt this girl. If you do that, you'll have to go through me and my Jisoo.", Seokjin warns Hoseok jokingly. Chaeyoung covers her mouth from laughing at his words.

"Oh, no. I will not do that. Maybe you can warn Jungkook instead. I think he likes Chaeyoung. Oh, speaking of him...where is he, Chaeyoung? What happened to him that night actually?", Hoseok suddenly mentions Jungkook's name making Chaeyoung's face get red at him saying that Jungkook likes her.

She shakes her head slowly before telling them that Jungkook is busy with work at the office. She also tells a lie about Jungkook on what happened to him that night they left the party at his restobar.

"Chaeyoung-ssi, stay in your group. I'm sorry, gentlemen.", Minhyuk suddenly comes in between the three and calls Chaeyoung.

"Oh, Jin oppa, Hobi oppa. I'm sorry. I need to go. See you guys next time.", she says as she excuses herself.

The two smile and wave her a goodbye as they walk away from there. "You say Jungkook likes her. You know it too, Hobi?", Seokjin says as they head out to get to Seokjin's car. "Well, you know me. I like to compliment someone out of nowhere. Jungkook hates it when I say she's beautiful in front of him.", Hoseok reveals before they get inside the car.

♡♡♡♡♡

Soyeon looks at the female doctor in front of her typing on the computer. "Dr Kang, can I ask when I can get the results of this test?", she says right after Minkyung  is done typing.

"Within a week and I will email you the results, Mrs Jeon.", she tells the elder lady in front of her.

"Okay, that's good. But, I just want to make sure. You will only give the result to me, right? No one else will know even my family doctor, Dr Kim Namjoon?", Soyeon asks as she stands up from the chair.

Minkyung nods with a smile. "Yes, no one else will know. I will do as you instructed. Don't worry.", she tells her while leading her to the door.

♡♡♡♡♡

Thirty fourth chapter ✔

Another update 🤗